Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I confess I like posting in this forum
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I need to stop being nice to folks that need to be stabbed in the throat with a sharpen spoon. Just stop being nice to them, not the whole stabby thing ..... just saying.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    tk6299 wrote: »
    I confess that I took my wife for granted and it took her being gone for three months at training for me to wake up from complacency and realize how much she really means to me. I didn't appreciate her like I truly should and while she was gone, I had an awakening . When she got back, I took in every moment, every look, every laugh and drank it in to the soul. Less than 30 days later, I discovered she had multiple affairs since November and I am filing for divorce this week.

I am very sorry.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I confess that Easter isn't nearly as fun being an adult as it was when I was younger. Next year I'm going to make myself an Easter basket to try to make the holiday feel special again.
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I am too nice and always look positively, when sometimes I should be a hard *kitten*!!

I confess I much prefer people like you. I surround myself with nice, positive people and actively avoid those soul-sucking, negative people. Kudos to you for being awesome!
  • oh_please
    oh_please Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I confess I'm going to try not to be an sarcastic *kitten*.

Awww, that's so sweet .

I'm going to try not to use sexual inuendo, but it's. so. hard.
  • oh_please
    oh_please Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    samjoy wrote: »
    Can't believe I'm posting on here for the world to see but here goes....

My husband cheated on me and I found out last year. While we've been to therapy (briefly) and are still together - I secretly fantasize about cheating on him/leaving....

Not so black and white once you have kids.....

I could have written this.

It feels like being in a secret club that no one wants to join.
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    tk6299 wrote: »
    I confess that I took my wife for granted and it took her being gone for three months at training for me to wake up from complacency and realize how much she really means to me. I didn't appreciate her like I truly should and while she was gone, I had an awakening . When she got back, I took in every moment, every look, every laugh and drank it in to the soul. Less than 30 days later, I discovered she had multiple affairs since November and I am filing for divorce this week.

Multiple affairs since November??!! What the hell kind of training was she on? That's rough...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I confess I'm going to try not to be an sarcastic *kitten*.

Aww but I <3 you just the way you are ;)
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,137 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    oh_please wrote: »
    samjoy wrote: »
    Can't believe I'm posting on here for the world to see but here goes....

My husband cheated on me and I found out last year. While we've been to therapy (briefly) and are still together - I secretly fantasize about cheating on him/leaving....

Not so black and white once you have kids.....

I could have written this.

It feels like being in a secret club that no one wants to join.

It would be a big club....I would be a member.....Been there, done that, and have the T-shirt to prove it...
  • Countryboy_83
    Countryboy_83 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    TSith wrote: »
    I confess that I consumed bacon jerky, Pringles, sour gummy worms, and drank two redbulls on my seven hour drive today...... Yikes.
    I confess that I consumed bacon jerky, Pringles, sour gummy worms, and drank two redbulls on my seven hour drive today...... Yikes.

Bacon Jerky? Is that a real thing? My 2 favorite things lol
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options

Bacon Jerky? Is that a real thing? My 2 favorite things lol

heck yes it is.

and I confess it is delicious.

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I confess that all the jerkies make me think of dog treats and I can't even see someone eating them without thinking ick

I also confess I am highly susceptible to suggestion while eating and where food is related and can quickly be turned off a food while I'm eating it by a suggestion such as what I revealed
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that all the jerkies make me think of dog treats and I can't even see someone eating them without thinking ick

I also confess I am highly susceptible to suggestion while eating and where food is related and can quickly be turned off a food while I'm eating it by a suggestion such as what I revealed

I confess that I wish I were like this. Maybe I could train myself to be turned off by sweets, chips, butter, and beer. And butterbeer.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I confess that I wish I were like this. Maybe I could train myself to be turned off by sweets, chips, butter, and beer. And butterbeer.

It doesn't work like that sadly.
    Although I was off chips because they gave me horrible stomach pains.
    but it's more like my son asking while I was eating eggs if people eat egg shells. I had to tell him to stop otherwise I'd not be able to eat my brunch...he started asking his dad who promptly stopped him cause he knew it was serious at that point.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I confess that I noticed a bit of marshmallow fluff just now on my fitbit buckle....yet....there is no marshmallow fluff recorded in my food journal :blush:

lol. feels good to come clean huh?

I haven't logged food like i should the past week.
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options

It doesn't work like that sadly.
    Although I was off chips because they gave me horrible stomach pains.
    but it's more like my son asking while I was eating eggs if people eat egg shells. I had to tell him to stop otherwise I'd not be able to eat my brunch...he started asking his dad who promptly stopped him cause he knew it was serious at that point.

So i should stop eating egg shells?
  • canadian_bakin
    canadian_bakin Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I sometimes drink my co-worker's pop.
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have shared a secret with a few close to me, but their inability or unwillingness to help me has caused me a huge amount of resentment towards them. I feel poisoned.