True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that all the jerkies make me think of dog treats and I can't even see someone eating them without thinking ick

I also confess I am highly susceptible to suggestion while eating and where food is related and can quickly be turned off a food while I'm eating it by a suggestion such as what I revealed

I confess that I wish I were like this. Maybe I could train myself to be turned off by sweets, chips, butter, and beer. And butterbeer.

It doesn't work like that sadly.
    Although I was off chips because they gave me horrible stomach pains.
    but it's more like my son asking while I was eating eggs if people eat egg shells. I had to tell him to stop otherwise I'd not be able to eat my brunch...he started asking his dad who promptly stopped him cause he knew it was serious at that point.

So i should stop eating egg shells?

OMG you just made me cringe

I confess that I just sat in the bar at the club enjoying a glass of wine while "watching" my son's skating lesson
  • synchkat
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I confess that all the jerkies make me think of dog treats and I can't even see someone eating them without thinking ick

I also confess I am highly susceptible to suggestion while eating and where food is related and can quickly be turned off a food while I'm eating it by a suggestion such as what I revealed

I confess that I wish I were like this. Maybe I could train myself to be turned off by sweets, chips, butter, and beer. And butterbeer.

It doesn't work like that sadly.
    Although I was off chips because they gave me horrible stomach pains.
    but it's more like my son asking while I was eating eggs if people eat egg shells. I had to tell him to stop otherwise I'd not be able to eat my brunch...he started asking his dad who promptly stopped him cause he knew it was serious at that point.

So i should stop eating egg shells?

OMG you just made me cringe

I confess that I just sat in the bar at the club enjoying a glass of wine while "watching" my son's skating lesson

I confess I wish my kids taekwondo had a club and a bar I could sit and drink wine and watch from. That sounds nice.

I will confess that I sit where I can sort of see the rink! That makes me a good mom! And I'll confess that I kind of hide out in the bar area because I hate watching his lessons because I used to teach and while the coaches are great I just have my own ways and then the other parents that find out my history want to pick my brain about everything skating related
  • imanwgirl
    imanwgirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I confess..I love younger men and when I hit goal they are in trouble!!
  • AmandaIsherwood2
    AmandaIsherwood2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm really struggling with my macro % I'm fed up with all the protein I need to have, and the lack of carbs. My trainer has been qualifed for 11 years so I presume that she's giving me the right help, it's just making me feel miserable
  • mmmpork
    mmmpork Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm really struggling with my macro % I'm fed up with all the protein I need to have, and the lack of carbs. My trainer has been qualifed for 11 years so I presume that she's giving me the right help, it's just making me feel miserable

I'd get a second opinion. "Qualified" in what??
  • mmmpork
    mmmpork Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I confess I kiss my husband without washing my face after my dog has licked me.
  • shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No one knew that I got back together with my ex husband. But now we're not together so just as well.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I confess that now that I've started working out I've become one of those girls that takes butt pics which is something I said I would never do.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    @Shyness40

I confess that I would like to see those butt pics ;)
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I hate being woken up in the middle of the night.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I confess I flush wet wipes down the toilet. My plumbing is gonna explode someday. :dizzy:
  • shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I ate Easter eggs today. Why have they not all gone yet???
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Shyness40 wrote: »
    I confess that now that I've started working out I've become one of those girls that takes butt pics which is something I said I would never do.

I have to confess, you should be proud of those pictures :-)
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    I've been unhappy with myself/my body ever since losing weight. I was happier when I was fatter.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    i confess that i've lost my desire to log my food now that i've lost 26lbs and am within 10lbs of my goal :/ I fear i won't get there because of it and go back the other direction
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that I only become a "runner" when it's nice out and part of the reason I "run" is so I can wear cute running clothes.
  • ElainePEI
    ElainePEI Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My ex's posts on facebook drive me crazy. Keeps insinuating that I cheated on him. Grrrr