30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• marissarekush
    marissarekush Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 8 of level 3! Sorry I'm a little late to the party! It's awesome, when I started level 3 I had to do some of the beginner modifications. But now I can do the entire thing at full difficulty... Except squat jumps. Damn that 5 second breather!!!
  • PPug05
    PPug05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on level 1 day 3 of anyone wants to add me.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Whatever day your on is great!! Keep going and don't stop!! Maybe some of these people ahead can post their results when done??
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
  • Shadowfax44
    Shadowfax44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 complete!

A little tougher to do it today while sore from yesterday! But I still noticed some slight improvements.

I will probably stick with Level 1 until I can do the entire workout, which might take 30 days by itself!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    @Shadowfax44 great job!!

Take your time with levels, move at your own pace :)
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    CatherineElizabeth13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I couldn't start it last night, kids were in overdrive! Tonight is the night! I'm going to take some measurements so I can see the results :) feel free to add me! :)
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You got one! I started (again) yesterday.
  • staciw
    staciw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - check! Thought my endurance was better today than the first day. Maybe because I knew it would end! Sore for sure - but felt good to push through it. Will hurt tomorrow - I went from big jars of applesauce to 3 lb weights. Def difference!
  • CrystalCormier987
    CrystalCormier987 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ooooohhh! I want to join this group - just re-started the Shred last night! I am only doing it every second day but I will get there, might just take a little longer! Nice to have a little group to push each other along - I will definitely do measurements tomorrow evening to track progress!
  • Sweetnsimpleblond
    Sweetnsimpleblond Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 1 day 3.... Again. But I do her cardio blast in the evenings and 30 day shred in the am before work and kids are up. Good luck!!
  • natalialikescookies
    natalialikescookies Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I have started 30ds several times but I never finished it! This time WILL be different!

I finished level 1, day 2 today :smile:
    Feel free to add me!

I've lost 41lbs and have about 25more to go until I reach my ultimate goal. Working on incorporating strength training now to help get a better shape :)
  • Dentice143
    Dentice143 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in! A little late to the party...But, oh well. Lol! Add me!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people!! You are never too late to join!!
    For everyone who has given up in this DVD, don't feel bad!! We have all been there! This time we are going to finish!!!

Level one, day 2 done!!!

It should have been day 3 baby and I didn't sleep the night before. I also did my 10 minutes Pilates core and my abs are a bit sore (but I alsohad a 22lb toddler ssitting on me for half of it lol)
  • Shadowfax44
    Options
    Level 1 Day 3 Complete!
  • Shadowfax44
    Options
    I have a sore calf muscle but I still did Day 3, with doing very low impact aerobics (like marching in place instead of jumping jacks and butt kicks with one foot always on the ground). I didn't want to stop the momentum and skip a day already!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow myself! Haven't been able to get in a proper workout in the longest time, except for steady-state cardio (which I am not a fan of :/ ). It's always been the best thing to get me moving again after a long break from the gym!
  • staciw
    staciw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Level one, day three done.
    That first cardio circuit kicks me. I still can't make it through all the jumping jacks and jump rope. Have to stop to breathe. Goes fast once that part is over! Didn't have good endurance at all today. Ran this morning, maybe that was why.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I started on March 30th. Level 1 Day 2 complete.