Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Talk about tattoos, wentworth miller (michael scofield) in prison break. .. MmMmMm!

Holy hell! Delicious! lol
    I know right!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    In the past, I didn't like when guys had too many tattoos. I have four - the one on my side is HUGE and goes from beside my boob down to my hip. After traveling and getting to know people, I've become less shallow, especially since I have a few tatts myself; it would be hypocritical. I used to have my preferences and standards when it comes to the opposite sex, but the more you get to know people, the less it matters and you begin to see past anything physical. Of course we have our triggers and we're uncontrollably attracted to certain aspects. I'm just saying that tattoos are something that I can get past. I definitely appreciate good body art, but if a guy had a tattoo I didn't like, I know he didn't get it for me; he got it for him.
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Not taking the fact that in 40 years ALL tattoos look horrible - if the work is quality and the designs are tastefully chosen and placed I think tattoos look hot.

The tattoos that prove to everyone how ghetto you really are - not so much.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of tattoos. That is all. :smile:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Not! A few are cool, but IMO God got the female body perfect, it doesn't need to be covered in ink!
  • vjles
    vjles Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of tats or body piercings on males or females. To each their own.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Talk about tattoos, wentworth miller (michael scofield) in prison break. .. MmMmMm!

sigh YES YES YES..oops gotta little carried away

Kat Von D used to be so much better looking before she started trying to get more famous by getting with dumb guys like nicky sixx and jesse james
  • ttrotter1960
    Options
    As a man, I offer this opinion . . . . . Definitely Not!

Smoking and large multiple tattoos are both an immediate turn-off for me.
  • H8T3D
    H8T3D Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it's not the tattoo itself that looks bad "trashy" it's the style, placement and Art. Nicely executed and placed tattoo's are beautiful and can look classy in it's own way. I seen some tattoo's on men and woman that were an epic fail, I love tattoo's and the more the better.

As for how they will look in 30-50 years on wrinkled skin.. who cares!!
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options
    I believe the placement of the tattoos and what they are makes a difference in whether they are hot or not. You like a tramp stamp... I have a tramp mural. HAHA I get lots of compliments on it. I also have a much smaller one on my left shoulder blade. Though I love the design, it is really a masculine spot for a tattoo I think. I wish I would have placed it somewhere else. My ex-mother in law had my ex-husband's name tattooed on her upper arm. I remember her going on a cruise and wearing a spaghetti strap dress and all I could think was how trashy it looked! I have invisible UV ink tattoos on my wrists so that I feel that I can wear any style sleeve and not look trashy.
    I agree with H8T3D... I really don't care about how it'll look in 30 years.
  • veggievixen
    veggievixen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it's not the tattoo itself that looks bad "trashy" it's the style, placement and Art. Nicely executed and placed tattoo's are beautiful and can look classy in it's own way. I seen some tattoo's on men and woman that were an epic fail, I love tattoo's and the more the better.

Yes! Agreed. So many thoughtful responses, and I see both sides of it, but I knew both of mine were the right decision because as time has gone by I love em more.
  • elinger
    elinger Posts: 33
    Options
    :tongue: Ok so I think we live our own lives and make our own decisions right, wrong, good or bad and we live with it. I like tattoos I grew up with my cousin and he was always getting one he would always try to convince me to get one I was always scared of the needles :) Well my dad died when I was 33 and I decided to get one as a memory of all my spent youth in Puerto Rico Its on my right back shoulder its a frog on a lilly with my name. It was such a rush I wanna get more and yes when I hit goal weight will get a tramp stamp I don't give a rats @ss what anyone thinks. My husband and I have been married for 23 years he likes but he doesn't have any yet. I personally do believe that if you get one it should mean something to you, I don't think just gettting one of just anything is a good idea, but again to each his own in life. Oh and BTW Im 43 now and my tat still looks good. :tongue:
  • SparkleLisa
    SparkleLisa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 4 small tats, 1 big one and 1 medium... they are all cool and I am often complimented on them... done right they are very attractive and beautiful.. but I have seen people get them just to get them and it's aweful.

men with tats are even hotter!
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options

I could not agree more. I personally love tattoos and would have several if I could. (Can't have them for medical reasons.)
    Tats aren't just about looking "hot" to me. They're about self expression and visual representation of ideas or things that are important to people who choose them. And I've known several older people whose tattoos still looked awesome. Older people with tats may not be "hot", but they are definitely still cool.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    LOL I like how you like tramp stamps :) that's funny.

that was the first thing i thought!
  • Ashbashyoo
    Options
    i LOVE tattoos. i have eight & im planning on getting more. my husband has two & i love them! i dont care if he wants more or not. everyone has their own opinion(:
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I feel like having a tattoo shows you are MORE comfortable with yourself, actually. It takes guts to get something put in your skin permanently and to show it off shows confidence, to me. I know some people get them on a whim but tattoos are supposed to be a map of your journey in life. It shouldn't matter if it's "current". It should mark a period of time in your life. that's what I feel tattoos should be about. You should always think things through and doing anything with out thinking first will end bad no matter what.

THIS.

As for the "thinking it over" part, I totally agree. On all except one of my tattoos, I spent at least a year planning them and thinking them over before I got them. I've only gotten one on a whim, but I still like it three years later, and most people don't even notice it. It did hurt like hell, though (consider that if you ever have the inkling to get a palm tattoo, guys).

Two of mine are self-designed, and the other three are modifications of images out of books or TV shows. They're nerdy and random and totally me. I've seen some people on here say that they think random tattoos like that are ridiculous, but I think it's just as ridiculous that anyone would want to get one design with limited to no meaning to them spread across a large portion of their skin. I'd rather they have meaning than look like I belong in an art show. Of course, you can have both, and I do want to bring all mine together at some point (still working on the how), but I'm just fine with my randomness for now.
  • jeagirl
    jeagirl Posts: 17
    Options
    I LOVE my tattoo. I waited until I was 30 years old to get my first tattoo. I put a lot of thought into it and designed it myself. AND...in 30 to 40 years later...I won't be worried about my tattoo but my wrinkles and saggy behind. :happy:
  • Allegra289
    Allegra289 Posts: 48
    Options
    The older I get the happier I am I never got a tattoo. I know when I graduated high school it seemed everyone I knew got a tattoo. Now, 4 years later I see alot of people on campus with tattoos...and I am SO glad I never got one.
  • Talako
    Talako Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I feel like a rebel by not having one.