T25 Do it with me!

Options
Justine_Renee
Justine_Renee Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2016 in Challenges
I'm looking for a group of people to do T25 with me! If you're tired of being overweight and you're ready to do something about it message me. I need motivation too, so it would be great to have a network of support. No more excuses, no more I'll do it tomorrow. Start now with me

Replies

• Indiaya
    Indiaya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started 2 days ago!
  • AnhEatsBread
    AnhEatsBread Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When are you starting? I'm gamed.I just got the dvds but haven't stated. Been getting back in shape with a less intense program but I'll be up for T25 soon
  • rachaelbell21
    rachaelbell21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of alpha. Am up for motivation!! Feel free to add me
  • Justine_Renee
    Justine_Renee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got all three of you added! Let's do this ☺️
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I am starting today! I have done it before but this is my first time post baby.
  • R0ckNR0llingSandy
    R0ckNR0llingSandy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started one week then lost motivation. A group of us doing it together will definitely give me the motivation. Please add me
  • ehrenlynae7
    ehrenlynae7 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6 of the program. It's my second week of Beta Round. I plan on doing at least 4 weeks of Gamma after I finish 10 weeks. Any and all feel free to FR
  • rachaelbell21
    rachaelbell21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Cardio done!!
  • centenoni40
    centenoni40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting monday

• motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I used to use this when I traveled for work a lot and didn't always have access to a gym, but since I haven't been traveling as much I've gone back to classes at the gym. I didn't have much time yesterday to get to the gym, so I did a T25 workout. Per my Fitbit I burned about 300 calories for a quick 25 minute workout...not bad! I hit the gym consistently, so I wouldn't consider myself out of shape even though I'm overweight, but today muscles hurt as if I hadn't worked out in awhile. I forgot how good a workout it is....and efficient!

I think I'm going to add back in doing T25, gotta go look up that T25 calendar. Feel free to add me.
  • forubugs
    forubugs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow :)
  • kellmell
    kellmell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    can I join too?
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    I did T25 a few days last week, but I'm going to officially start following the alpha calendar today. I've always just done a workout here and there when I couldn't do my usual thing, so I've never done it all the way through. So excited to see what kinda of results I get.

Will post starting stats later today.

How's everybody doing?
  • opkyota
    opkyota Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i am also doing t25. Pls add me so we can motivate each other
  • motivatedsister
    Options
    I just did day 2 Speed 1.0...I'm having to kinda jog in place to catch my breath every now and again but hanging in there.

I've been doing a variety of workouts for awhile now (Zumba, Boxing, Body Pump, etc.) but I have to say something about these movements in T25 that I really feel it in my core. Lol I hope that means that by the end of this I'll lose some inches off my waist.
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just started today. Did the Cardio. I also had to do the jog in place thing to catch my breath off and on, but I did better than I thought! Would be good to check in with other people and see how it's going. :)
  • farsaunikorn
    farsaunikorn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been going on and off. I need to start & finish this. I would love to be a part of your group please.
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I did Speed 1.0 today and that was tough for me because I am so uncoordinated!! All of the criss-crossing of the feet and stuff... I guess I'll get used to it, lol. Didn't feel like I got as good of a workout because I kept screwing up, but my hair was soaked when I was done!!
  • beckaklee
    beckaklee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Half way thru week 2 Alpha!
  • lisasc0721
    lisasc0721 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I haven't been on MFP in a long time, but I just got back on today. (since my last log in I got pregnant with my second child, gave birth to her and she is now 14 months old, haha). Anyway, I am desperately trying to lose 30-40lbs by June. Started t25 last Monday, did the full week but only one workout on Friday. Had a bad Easter weekend with candy, wine and such but trying to get back on track this week. I am also thinking of doing the 21 day fix, has anyone done that/had success?

Finally, my knees are KILLING me with all of the squats. I want to muscle through but they are in pain all of the time now that I have started doing this again. Any suggestions?

Thanks!