The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• jamievretmier
    jamievretmier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am planning to start 30DS on Monday June 27th after I return from a trip this Sunday. I also just bought 5 hot yoga classes that I start on July 3rd, so hopefully my after pics are as good as all of the ones here - these ladies are definitely inspiring!

CW: 128
    GW: 120
  • jamievretmier
    jamievretmier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am planning to start 30DS on Monday June 27th after I return from a trip this Sunday. I also just bought 5 hot yoga classes that I start on July 3rd, so hopefully my after pics are as good as all of the ones here - these ladies are definitely inspiring!

CW: 128
    GW: 120
  • WindmillSong
    WindmillSong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I started the shred for the second time-I'm on day 7 now, but the last two weekends I haven't been doing it Sat/Sundays. Day 8 today, and can't wait to try level 2 :) I've also been doing C25K-also the second time, got to week 6, and missed a few days, so wanted to start over, and give my body some more practice. Now I can't decide if I want to try Jillian's other DVD-Ripped? when I'm done with 30ds, Or go back to our P90X and actually make it through.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Finished the 30DS yesterday! I think I am more proud of myself for actually doing all 30 days (although it probably took me closer to 40 days because I 'gave up' a few times). But, I lost a total of 8.8 lbs and 6.5 inches so I am pretty pleased! Please excuse my bedhead and grimace in these pics...smiling is hard for me in the morning :)

Before (163.8 lbs)
    before.jpg

After (155)
    after.jpg

Good luck to everyone who is working their way through the DVD! I'm looking forward to starting Ripped in 30 soon!

Such awesome results, you look great! Even with bed head!
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Finished the 30DS yesterday! I think I am more proud of myself for actually doing all 30 days (although it probably took me closer to 40 days because I 'gave up' a few times). But, I lost a total of 8.8 lbs and 6.5 inches so I am pretty pleased! Please excuse my bedhead and grimace in these pics...smiling is hard for me in the morning :)

Before (163.8 lbs)
    before.jpg

After (155)
    after.jpg

Good luck to everyone who is working their way through the DVD! I'm looking forward to starting Ripped in 30 soon!

Way to go! Makes me wish I took before pictures. I can definitely see a difference! Especially on your stomach.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Before (163.8 lbs)
    before.jpg

After (155)
    after.jpg

Awesome job! I just finished today and will be startng ripped in 30 tomorrow.
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Finished day 30 toay! It took me 39 days but I am so happy I got through. I'll be taking pics and measurements tomorrow AM.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    for anyone just starting...

I started a thread for us to help motivate and support each other throughout the 30 days! I will be starting June 29th and doing 30 out of 35 days (until Aug 3).

feel free to join the group if you are just starting or are doing it and needing support :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/271354-jm-30-day-shred
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Just ordered it!! you have convinced me!!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 10 and I've lost 2lb and 3.5inches so I'm really happy too :flowerforyou:

I'm starting level 2 tomorrow :smile:
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I ordered this DVD, should be here before July 1st, I can't wait to get started, I am going to be sure to post my Before and Afters!! Wonderful Post!!!
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    for anyone who hasn't tried this yet and has like comcast, or some cable with on-demand: many of them have levels 1 and 2 on demand in the exercise section! That's how I've been doing it so far (4 days down!)
  • Bristle82
    Bristle82 Posts: 100
    Options
    I started today and man am i inspired - these results are amazing!!!

I am going now to get the dreaded bikini out and taking some pics!!

Results in 30 days - keep up the good work!!!!!
  • tiggerfan
    tiggerfan Posts: 71
    Options
    I have this dvd, had it since it came out, and have only done it a handful of times.
    I will be starting it when I get back from my holiday (7th July), and will be doing it 6 days a week, for 30 days,
    and I'll have to be brave and take before pics (hate my pic being taken)
  • karenlmartel
    karenlmartel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 30th day today. I am not brave enough to post pictures here, but these were my results:

Lost 6.2 lbs
    Waist: lost 2 inches
    Hips: lost 2 inches
    Arms: lost 0.5 inches in each
    Thighs: lost 1.25 inches in each
    Neck: lost 0.5 inches

Total inches lost: 8 inches!!!

Oh yeah, and I lost a jean size.

:)
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Level 1 Day 4. For people who havent done this program, the first 3days are a living hell, your body gets use to it by day 4, you are not as sore. Jillian is kicking my @ss right now but I will be doing the kicking in the end, haha....
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I just finished the shred a few days ago. I lost 4 pounds, and 9.5 inches. I have before pictures and will hopefully be able to take after pics later tonight. I'll post them here if I can figure out how to do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!