30 Day Shred - Starting Around June 13th

Options

Replies

• bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    First I want to congratulate all of you for sticking with it!! WE CAN DO THIS AND WE WILL! You're all doing great. Keep it up.

Day 10 Level 1 FINISHED!!!! Oh how great it feels. But Im still having issues with my legs. They just want to give out during jumping jacks. && during butt kicks, it seems like I can't bring my legs back. At the beginning, these were my two strongest parts, and now my legs hate me :(
    Ive tried icing them but it wont take the pain away. Any suggestions?

&& I will be posting my measurments from day 1 to now a little later!!!
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow ladies!! You all have really impressed me with your dedication. Keep it up!!! I don't know if I'll be shredding today :( My husband is home and were trying to play catch up. Plus I just got my eyelashes done and can't get them wet for 24 hours. Hmmm. Maybe I can go on a run tonight or shred and not shower after... YUCK:sick:
    Anywho you guys are AWESOME!! Can't wait to see our results after our 30 days :)
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    "I want you to feel like you're going to die!!"

Well...friggin mission accomplished Jillian! I had to stop and take a few breaks. My arms can't handle this level! I'm excited to hopefully see improvement in the next few days. She is funnier in this level though. She catches Natalie cheating! Love it! I actually laughed during this workout. Ya know, between the times I was screaming at the tv.
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    "I want you to feel like you're going to die!!"

Well...friggin mission accomplished Jillian! I had to stop and take a few breaks. My arms can't handle this level! I'm excited to hopefully see improvement in the next few days. She is funnier in this level though. She catches Natalie cheating! Love it! I actually laughed during this workout. Ya know, between the times I was screaming at the tv.

That was hysterical when she caught Natalie cheating. It was Karma because she was in level one too! I followed Anita with all the exercises, but I always try to go a little deeper or not as modified as her if I can.

And yeah, I mean I still sweat buckets, but for some reason I wasn't drowning in my sweat, maybe I spoke too soon though!

I'm excited to do it again tomorrow - I think I am just happy to be out of the routine of level one that maybe I was a little slap-happy during my workout? Hmm.. I want it to stop raining here so I can go for a run though!
  • maisiemum
    maisiemum Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    L1 DAY 7 DONE. i also went to the gym today and did 50 mins of cardio...think my baby belly may finally be going!!!!!! wooo hooo!! my baby is 4mths old so wish it would hurry up already lol x
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    L1 DAY 7 DONE. i also went to the gym today and did 50 mins of cardio...think my baby belly may finally be going!!!!!! wooo hooo!! my baby is 4mths old so wish it would hurry up already lol x

Hehe - my baby is 4years and a bit and my baby belly is finally going too :wink:

Are we doing measurements for Level 1 as I've done mine and I'm well chuffed :flowerforyou:
  • wisawofgren
    wisawofgren Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So I am late to the party but I am here....completed L1D1 yesterday, did okay.... doing L1D2 tonight after my appointment with my personal trainer... Everyone here has encouraged me to get started.....
  • appleskye
    appleskye Posts: 54
    Options
    Today I realised I could remember the whole sequence and I got so annoyed with Jillian that I just did it all from memory using a stopwatch... This doesn't bode well for levels 2 and 3! I think it's just the repetitiveness... It's like watching the same tv programme for 8 days in a row... Anyhow, L1D9 complete!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Ok Since I will be starting Level 2 tomorrow, I thought I would update my measurments!!!

June 13
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bust- 43.5 in
    Waist- 39.5 in
    Hips- 48in
    Arms- 12in
    Thighs- 26.5 in
    Weight- 200lbs

June 23
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bust- 42 (-1.5)
    Waist- 38 (-1.5)
    Hips- 47 (-1)
    Arms- 12
    Thighs- 26 (-.5)
    Weight- 194.6 (-5.4lbs)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Total -4.5in

I CAN'T wait to add my measurements for the next level as well!!!
  • liza8888
    liza8888 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Completed L2 D1 (D11 overall). Found parts of level 2 hard and parts easier. Definitely alot of planks and I had to do many of the modified versions. Sweated like crazy of course. My back is aching so hope I didn't do some of the exercises incorrectly. Glad it is over for today!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    D12L2........272 calories burned
    water...10 cups
    30 Day Shred with 5 pound weights DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    @bullriderswife08 - AMAZING! Wow! way to go! I wish I could have lost some pounds first level too! That's amazing for you though! Fantastic results! Keep up that hard work!

@liza8888 - My back has been hurting me too for the past 3ish days! I think I pulled something in my back doing the side lunges from level one!

Keep up the awesome work everyone! You are all superstars!
  • Jessicapages
    Jessicapages Posts: 427
    Options
    I have not been taking a rest day...are anyone of you taking it??I really want one but am scared that if I do take it i will have a problen getting back intoit.My body really feels like I need on,but I could keep pushing myself if I ahve to.I feel that if I take a rest day I might have more energy.I get up feeling like a truck hit me.
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Finally completed level 1!! yay I cant wait to start Level 2 tomorrow, I will update my measurements tonight or tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    day 8 of level one (and 2) done and dusted!

I can feel that my tummy is trimmer! woohoo! fingers crossed for fab results everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Day 8/Level 1... Done!

Had to kick off my shoes during the last cardio interval. They don't support my ankles right, I guess, because I could do the exercises better. I was actually noticing, during the static lunges my back foot would roll to the outside; and during the side lunges my foot was putting excess pressure on the outside of my foot & almost rolling my ankle out!! I need different shoes for sure!! (I've been using Dr. Sholl's (sp?) version of Shape-Ups... It's all I have right now) They work okay for walking, but for this workout??? NOPE!! :noway: :laugh: I have some shoes in mind that support my foot better, just haven't gotten them yet.

CONGRATULATIONS, to those who've made it to Level 2 & to all the progress everyone is making! YAY!! *HAPPY DANCE* :bigsmile: Can't wait to get to Level 2, myself...

I'm noticing that I seem to be losing interest... :sad: Hubby told me to stick with it, that I can do it. (Yes dear... :wink: )

"Just Keep Swimming! Just Keep Swimming!" -Dory :heart:
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well done BullRidersWife - great Level 1 results.

My level one results:

13th June
    ~~~~~~~~
    Weight 131
    Neck 14
    Bust 34
    Waist Above 32.5
    Waist Below 34
    Left Thigh 20
    Right Thigh 21
    Upper Arm 10
    Hips 36

23rd June
    ~~~~~~~~
    Weight 129
    Neck 14
    Bust 33
    Waist Above 32
    Waist Below 33.5
    Left Thigh 19.5
    Right Thigh 20.5
    Upper Arm 10
    Hips 35.5

Totals - 2lb and 3.5 inches :flowerforyou:
  • kateminx
    kateminx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done with a raging headache a three and one year old telling me how easy it is!

Definately feeling it more with the heavier weights!
  • liza8888
    liza8888 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    L1D7 done with a raging headache a three and one year old telling me how easy it is!

Definately feeling it more with the heavier weights!

I have a 9 year old who tell me the same thing! I tell her she should get up and try it with me :laugh:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Day one down!

This morning I weighed in at 133.6 and I am using my measurements from yesterday. Monday is normally my "official" weight and measurement day.

Arms: 10 x 2 = 20inches
    Upper abs: 26.5 inches
    Lower abs: 31.5 inches
    Hips: 35.75 inches
    Thighs: 20.5 x 2 = 41 inches
    Chest: 32 inches

Is anyone measuring their calves?

These pics are from around June 1st.
    1366170_6500.jpg1366170_9592.jpg

SW = 133.6 CW = 132.6
    DOWN 1 POUND!!

Arms: 10 x 2 = 20inches