Ladies losing 100+lbs?

Options
I'm 23, 5'7, and I have a LOT of weight to lose. I've lost juuuust over 10lbs so far, but I'd love to have some lady friends with similar goals so we can work together :)

(Men are also welcome! I just wanted to to specify my own goals so that I can work with women in the same boat as me)

Replies

• checkthestove
    checkthestove Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I'm so glad you're doing better this time :) We can hold each other accountable for keeping up momentum! I'm definitely looking forward to a friendship with you :)
  • HannahLDT
    HannahLDT Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've just come back in here for a second time around! I also have a lot of weight to lose! I'm getting married next April and really really want to stay focused this time!! I'd love to join in with you guys if I may!
  • checkthestove
    Options
    Han862014 wrote: »
    Hi. I've just come back in here for a second time around! I also have a lot of weight to lose! I'm getting married next April and really really want to stay focused this time!! I'd love to join in with you guys if I may!

Of course! Congrats on your engagement! :) I'll send you a friend request!

• checkthestove
    Options
    I'm on the same journey. I have health issue that require weight loss in order to have surgery. Losing some weight first cuts down the risk. I was diagnosed with trachea stenosis due to severe acid reflux. I'm going to have surgery to correct the reflux and then get the surgery done on the trachea. I start seeing a dietitian tomorrow and hopefully have a better plan for quicker weight loss that doesn't sacrifice my health in the meantime.
    I started using the food diary and calorie counter and it's working great. I love it!

Oh wow! That's some hardcore life changing going on! I'd love to be friends and inspire each other :)
  • M1VHA
    M1VHA Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome Niania97048 - Sounds like this could be the right community for us both! I can relate to what you have said. We are making a change and we are going to achieve our goals.
  • nicmccor
    nicmccor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a few times hoping to stay on this time I have limited mobility and having steroid injections which works against me as well as medication but I am 40 in august hoping to lose a good but before then as going on holiday also want to be healthy for my son. Good luck to you all feel free to add me :smile:
  • kvinson80
    kvinson80 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello All - I am 35, 5'6" and would like to lose 75 to 90 more pounds. I have struggled with my weight all my life and have tried "diets" numerous times throughout the years. I too struggle with health issues and medications that have put on pounds that in turn make my health issues worse - I am sick of this cycle and ready for a LIFE change! I started my new WOE on March 7th and have already lost 15 pounds and even more pleasing, I feel so much better already. I would love to have some friends to share this journey with!
  • checkthestove
    Options
    Adding everyone! You all are so awesome :)
  • HelloYesToast
    HelloYesToast Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 years old and I'm 5'10", looking to lose 50lbs (or more, preferably). Not quite in the 100+ club, but I really need some motivation/accountability. I've gained about 25lbs in the past few months, and need to stop the downward spiral. I very recently joined this site to start recording how terrible my diet is, and where I need to fix things. I never have time to cook and I'm terrible with vegetables (I swear I buy them, and the next minute I look at them and they've gone bad). Just knowing there are people around who are in the same boat and can see my progress - or lack thereof - is something I hope will help myself and others.
  • Katina0320
    Katina0320 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!! I'm 5'9" and I'm looking to loose about the same. I am down 27.8 so another 86lbs or so. I would also love to have a few friends on my journey. Would anyone mind if I sent them a friend request??
  • katieeilers
    katieeilers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Me too! I'm 29, 6'2" and looking to lose 100+. I'm getting married next March and have never been more dedicated. I've lost about 30lbs since I started in January. But some accountability buddies would be great! :) Nice to meet everyone!
  • kboucher9
    kboucher9 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think this may be my first post...I've been on this site for years, yo-yoing the whole time. I'm 27, 5'5", and I currently am looking to lose around 100 pounds and I'm at the heaviest I've ever been. I don't even recognize myself right now when I look in the mirror. Accountability would be great! Good luck everyone!
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm in the boat with a LOT of weight to lose. I lost 10 pounds quite a while ago and kept it off, but stalled out. I'm super motivated to get back on track to lose the other 70 or so pounds and the more company the better since I'm terrible about being accountable to myself and no one else!