Ladies losing 100+lbs?

Options

Replies

• paulasymingtonmfp
    paulasymingtonmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone . I'm 46 5ft 3 with a 125 lb to loose . Looking for people in the same boat . Any requests welcome ☺️
  • M1VHA
    M1VHA Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thanks for starting this post. Thanks for sharing the same goal and hopefully I have managed to send requests to you all. "United we stand, divided we fall" So in keep with the motto, let us motivate and inspire each other to lose each and every pound unity and collaboration. :):):D:D<3<3
  • Sheks41191
    Sheks41191 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 253 pounds - I started this journey on the 4th of January at 209.8, I am now 189.1, my goal is to get down to 143. Just under 50 pounds to go. I know it's not 100+ but I have been there and know what it's like. I'll add all of you lovely ladies.
  • Citycat2015
    Citycat2015 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. That goes for anyone. I have been on here for about two weeks and have started to lose, but 75-90 pounds to go!
  • LosingIt2022
    LosingIt2022 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm 34 (rapidly approaching 35!), 5ft 6in, and from the U.K. I started on 12th January at 308lbs and I have lost 32lbs so far. I still have over 100lbs to lose so feel free to add!

This is about my 3rd attempt on MFP but its by far my most successful - 80day streak and no signs of slowing down or giving up - something just feels different this time around and I'm confident I'm gonna get to goal!

Laura :smiley:
  • checkthestove
    checkthestove Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ah! I am soooo excited to work with all of you :) I can't wait to see everyone reach their goals and continue their healthy lifestyle!
  • isuckatmath
    isuckatmath Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody, or should it be every buddy. I saw a dietician on Friday. She listened to what my goals were regarding the surgeries I need and the weight loss I must do first. My big issue is portion sizes. She went over what a serving size is with the cute models of foods. I learned what a serving of meat actually looks like. Honestly, I had no idea!

She also gave me a plate with 3 dividers in it, one slot for veggies, one for protein, and one for grains. I find it very useful for it gives me a visual of how much a portion is.

I learned I was even over doing the coffee creamer. I was just pouring it in until it was extra sweet. No wonder I wasn't losing weight.

I also start a support group at the local hospital for people like us who need to lose 100 or more. I've done the program before and gleaned a lot from it but it's time to go back and pick up where I left off.

It focuses on the psychology of over eating as opposed to the external approach of just counting calories and eating foods deemed healthy.

• HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I'm the same age and height as you. I'm down 87lbs with another 50 to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • josmiller65
    josmiller65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a 100 to lose but set my goal on MFP for 30 pounds less overwhelming
  • angela3356
    angela3356 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! My first time using MFP. The hubby signed up too but he has a lot less to lose. I'm 38, 5'4" and currently 243. I made my goal to lose 100 pounds
  • laralosingit42
    laralosingit42 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i am 44 and need to lose 130lbs. I would love to be part of this group...anyone can add me, the more support the better!
  • Woodsmoke
    Woodsmoke Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Right here, honey. I fail when I feel down- comfort eating is the ultimate saboteur- but we can do it. :)
  • northernlass1234
    northernlass1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi every one, I'm Sophie, I'm 26 and have a lot of weight to lose. Tried every thing over the years so hoping this will do some good!! I'm struggling with the calories though m, it says I have to eat over 2500, because I'm guessing due to been heavy and tall at 6ft! Does any one else struggle to eat all the calories and if so are you still able to lose weight by eating less? I was think of around 1500?? Thanks! Sx
  • liser20
    liser20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm in the same boat as all of you (surprise!) I've always struggled with my weight, and recently got to my heaviest at 255. I am now down to 242-240, and want to get down to at least 150. The lowest I have ever been is 178, and that was a number of years ago. I struggle with being motivated, knowing what to eat, not overeating, and finding the time/desire to exercise. It would be great to have more support in this journey!
  • csummers162000
    csummers162000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'3" and weigh 255. I need to lose 100 pounds. I have 2 beautiful girls and intend to have more but do not want to be diabetic. I am very out of shape and need people to keep me accountable. To our health!
  • alaskanrose254
    alaskanrose254 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello, i need to lose 100+ pounds. count me in...i'm 5'6" and 238 lbs and need some friends to help motivate me
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends. I have lost 30 lbs so far but I need to lose 200 lbs more lbs. It feels like an impossible goal and I could use the encouragement!!!!