Down 61# Pics-bra and underwear...sorry

Options
I began my journey on January 11, 2011. I was in a "Phattest Loser" contest. $10 month for weigh in...at the end of 5 months, the winner gets the pot. Sounded like a good incentive to me.

There were monthly weigh ins each month. I didn't win the first month, but I was a week behind everyone else as I didn't start when they did, so I had 1 week less time at it than they all did. I did win the second month and the fourth. The prizes those months were a 60 minute massage and 5 Pilates classes and a 60 minute massage and 4 personal training sessions. I kept my fingers crossed and busted my butt, and managed to win the entire contest and the pot of $1035. So, for my entry fee of $60, I lost 60 pounds and made out like a bandit.

I'm at a bit of a plateau now. I'm not sure if it's because I don't have enough incentive, so I am posting these pics to encourage myself to keep going and meet my ultimate goal.

Images removed

Thank you MFP for getting me going!

Replies

• ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    AMAZING difference! Congrats!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! Such a huge change! What are you going to do with the money? New Wardrobe? :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    ur very brave
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGGGGG!!!!! Congrats you have really shrunk!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you girl! You have done an amazing job. Keep it up.
  • NooNooBun
    NooNooBun Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow!! That's amazing:] You can definitely see a big difference.
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    U look amazing!!!!!!
  • bella8282
    bella8282 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You have made some "wow factor" progress!! Good work!!! and congrats on winning all those prizes!! yay for you!!

Your doing so well, dont give up!!!
    :D
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work. Also, I love the tat on your back!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your win! What a difference 61 pounds makes! You should be very proud of all that hard work! You look great!
  • BranMuffin21
    BranMuffin21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing! Good Luck with continuing your journey!
  • LaceyBeauty
    LaceyBeauty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG You look awesome!!! I only hope I can do what you have already done in such a short amount of time! You inspire me! Wow, wow, wow! I just can't stop saying it! You're amazing!!!!
  • jbrackett0617
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!
  • MotorMowth
    MotorMowth Posts: 43
    Options
    ur very brave

I'm not brave. I'm proud of myself. I know I haven't met my goal, but I plan to. Being honest with myself was the first step. I did that by being honest on this site.

:-)
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    great job! you can tell a big difference! Keep on going girl, MFP rocks for support :)
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Geez are you kidding. You look fab! Congrats on your weight loss.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Awesome job! What a difference! You must be so proud of yourself!! :smile:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    5 months anthat major of a diffrence?!?! Thats Crazy awesome! You can keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!