Down 61# Pics-bra and underwear...sorry

Options

Replies

• nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Such an amazing transformation so far. WTG, hun! Thanks for sharing!
  • nurseaim
    nurseaim Posts: 146
    Options
    You look great one complaint though,you should be smiling in your after shot!

I agree...smile...you've done a great job! You should be HAPPY and showing it!:happy:
  • jaerie
    jaerie Posts: 42
    Options
    I love your headphones tattoo :)

Keep it up! you're looking great
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    WOW, what a change!!!!! You're definitely doing good for your body, keep it up :)
  • faerygirl33
    faerygirl33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OMG youre doing an excellent job! Keep up the great work.
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WOW...no honestly. I’m so excited for you! I have been stuck on my last 15 pounds and I’ve been lacking motivation but seeing your pics made me realize how amazing it would be to post pics up like that. the before and after pics are really great. Keep it up and remember how great it will feel when you post pics again and hopefully you’ll see mine around too! DON”T STOP :smile:
  • clynch08
    clynch08 Posts: 6
    Options
    i hope you are so so so proud of yourself! you looking great! its so hard to lose and you are obviously doing well! great job and keep it up. you are an inspiration!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    Absolutely FABULOUS!! I hope I do so well! (Also, great tattoos.)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doin such an amazing job!!!
  • destiny637
    destiny637 Posts: 79
    Options
    You are doing soooooo AWESOME!!! Thank you for sharing that with us -- it's totally inspiring!! Keep it up!!
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    :noway: my mouth just dropped!!! THAT is absolutely amazing!!!! :drinker: WTG!!! you look fabulous!!!
    Must be a really nice feeling to see your own before/after shots!! Thanks for giving me the motivation/push I needed!! Can't wait to see mine!!!
  • JENNIENS
    JENNIENS Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! KEEP IT UP YOUR DOING AN AMAZING JOB!!! YOU LOOK GREAT! :)
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You're looking AMAZING! Great job! :)
  • mousumi30
    mousumi30 Posts: 52
    Options
    wow, amazing! congrats,you gave me lots of hope for myself,same body type
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Whenever you need that reminder of how far you've come (as we sometimes need), just come back to this post and look at your photos, and then read all of the comments from other MFP members who you've inspired. I do that from time to time, to keep myself going, and I haven't lost near as much as you! Keep on truckin'! You're amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    wow!! WTG!! Love your ink
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful...congrats!!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Great job! Please share with us how you're doing it--I also started in January 2011 and have lost 33lbs, so you've lost twice as much! I'd love to get some tips from you! :)
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Love the ink! You are looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!