What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• Fancy_Ketchup
    Fancy_Ketchup Posts: 2 Member
    Well, I've been looking at this post for the past couple days. I love seeing everyone's pictures, gives me ideas for my own meals when my imagination is lacking!

So I decided I'll add in, my meals are not nearly as wonderful looking as most of the pictures here, but pretty tasty, hope the pictures work as I am sending this from my iPhone...

Breakfast - egg white Apple PB cinnamon oatmeal and coffee
    Lunch - tuna salad sandwich with kimchi, red cabbage and lettuce, with steamed broccoli and carrots
    Dinner - Salisbury steak sans gravy with mushrooms, baked potato, and roasted zucchini

9jbkg60g8n8c.jpeg
    110jlbmn4mlg.jpeg
    c7ld6d59cfy2.jpeg
  • owlprincess1234
    owlprincess1234 Posts: 62 Member
    Spicy Korean BBQ Pork with lettuce and jasmine rice. This is probably the best recipe I've ever gotten from Cooking Light. It's delicious, I've made it twice in a week.
    2aloh65rt4df.jpeg
    Chiang Mai Patties, I substituted chicken for pork and this turned out good. Not a big fan of the lemongrass taste though, they were less intense as leftovers.
    e53pa6nfsee6.jpeg
  • tuqahasan
    tuqahasan Posts: 7 Member
    Red rice with grilled chicken and veg i ysed spray light and chicken stock cubes
  • tuqahasan
    tuqahasan Posts: 7 Member
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Dinner. Pho in an instant pot. Thinly sliced beef tenderloin with squash noodles and Bok Choi.

IMG_20160216_195630-L.jpg
    IMG_20160216_195659-L.jpg
    IMG_20160216_195743-L.jpg

MY GOODNESS!! Your food looks amazing and delish!!!!! Are you blogging these??!!! =)
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    we3pt28tigss.jpg

Super easy and tasty work day lunch. Leftover pan seared chicken breast seasoned with a salt free rub. Steam in the microwave sweet potato and sugar snap peas. Used a smear of coconut oil in the pan when cooking the chicken and also added a bit to the peas(about 1/2 tbsp total). No added fat on the sweet potato.
  • trbilbao
    trbilbao Posts: 27 Member
    NadiaMayl wrote: »
    Dinner. Pho in an instant pot. Thinly sliced beef tenderloin with squash noodles and Bok Choi.

MY GOODNESS!! Your food looks amazing and delish!!!!! Are you blogging these??!!! =)

PLEASE DO BLOG!!!
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Thai fish cakes, vegetarian green curry, mixed veggies....

gisfk3bwdtkz.jpeg
  • emmaprocopiou
    emmaprocopiou Posts: 246 Member
    This was lasts dinner
    Not the best picture but it was yummy.
    Homemade Veal burgers on portobello mushrooms with rocket beef tomato sliced cheese and onions

nigob3injtova1n.jpeg
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @mygnsac‌ !

Thanks! :)

For dinner I had mixed the leftovers from lunch out (chicken, potatoes and broccoli) with some spinach and brown rice; cucumber; and strawberries.

x0yyo94thd5z.jpg

This looks amazing!!

• NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Sautéed mushrooms and spinach. cvzqe5a82dxg.jpeg
    A tsp of balsamic glaze and a Tbs of goat cheese on a 9 grain toasted slice of bread.
    Lunch!!!
  • waltontanya
    waltontanya Posts: 1 Member
    Looks good
  • mjwarbeck
    Much less fancy tonight - blade roast on the grill, arugula and Asiago salad, Swiss chard
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    What do I make weekly? Yeap you guessed it. Thai red coconut shrimp curry :) with a side of cauli rice. I could make and eat this each and every day and not get bored. Love it. The smells that fills your house from the curry is to die for. The part is that, there are always leftovers for lunch the next day :)
    Light or full fat coconut milk and what type of curry are you using? I am sure you have answered this before, just don't remember! Thanks, and looks delicious, as normal.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Do you have a food blog?
  • RWClary
    RWClary Posts: 192 Member
    LUNCH!
    8r2bqdjr0ggu.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member
    Dinner. Broiled lobster tails, spaghetti squash with home made Alfredo sauce and steamed brussel sprouts tossed in Alfredo sauce.

IMG_20160220_195446-L.jpg
    IMG_20160220_195522-L.jpg
    IMG_20160220_195556-L.jpg

Your meals look great as always, but isn't Alfredo sauce white? That looks like a red sauce on the squash and sprouts...
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    1pediwmyfq8m.jpg This is one of my favorite lunches.
  • mjwarbeck
    @HanamiDango full fat. If you use light it will be like a soup. Never buy light. Buy full fat and mix it with water = light coconut milk lol :) As for the curry I make my own paste and keeps in the fridge for about a month.
    @Noreenmarie1234 nope. Well...... instagram @paleo_tomek

When you make the pastes do you freeze? When I make Balinese pastes, the effort warrants I make lots...so I freeze ice cube trays worth that I can pull out and make a curry, add to a soup or any other dish.