Down 61# Pics-bra and underwear...sorry

Options

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    The difference is incredible and you did it in such a short time! Your clothes must fit so differently now!
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    ur very brave

I'm not brave. I'm proud of myself. I know I haven't met my goal, but I plan to. Being honest with myself was the first step. I did that by being honest on this site.

:-)

You are awesome and I love your thinking!
  • ElizabethDoesCrossfit
    ElizabethDoesCrossfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats and keep it up!
  • MotorMowth
    MotorMowth Posts: 43
    Options
    OMG You look awesome!!! I only hope I can do what you have already done in such a short amount of time! You inspire me! Wow, wow, wow! I just can't stop saying it! You're amazing!!!!

I never ever thought that I'd be the inspiration for anyone. I have my personal hero on this site and she doesn't accept friend requests. That's ok. I follow up on all of her posts and draw so much motivation.

If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know. Your compliments made me smile from ear to ear.
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. This is why I think it's so important to take the unflattering "before" pictures. When you see yourself every day, you don't realize the progress you have made. Now, as anyone can see, the change is nothing short of phenomenal.
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Your tattoos kick *kitten* too!
  • dcbella
    dcbella Posts: 45
    Options
    Wow...Fantastic job...Thanks for the motivation and keep doing what you are doing. :0)
  • jkelly1954
    jkelly1954 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, That's my body exactly! WOW! You look absolutely fabulous, keep going if that's your hearts' intent! I am without words to type. Dont know how tall you are but you had my body type. Exactly! WOW! You look GREAT!
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    oh my goodness - this is so inspirational! terrific job, you look amazing :)
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Such a huge difference!! You look great!
  • Peekadoo
    Peekadoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Congratulations on your commitment to yourself and your bravery!
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    You seem to have a very positive outlook! That alone is the path to success. You are truly doing an amazing job. Congrats on the winning too! Put it in a CD, earn interest until u reach a particular goal, then treat urself!!! five.gif
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    It is so great to see these success pictures! Excellent job. The difference is awesome! Congrats gorgeous :)
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!
  • MotorMowth
    Options
    You are doing great!!! Your tattoos kick *kitten* too!

Thank you! Eventually I'll finish them when I reach my goal.
  • MotorMowth
    Options
    AWESOME! U HAVE GIVEN ME EVEN MORE OF A REASON TO KEEP GOIN!! i LOVE YOUR TATTS!

Thank you!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • MotorMowth
    Options
    I've had some comments asking how I've lost my belly weight. I'm not sure if this is the real reason, but I've posted a blog.
    I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MotorMowth/view/coconut-oil-117680
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!!! You go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!