What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Leftovers and greens for lunch...

k9cei0gmqcnu.jpeg
  • ConnorMacFarlane21
    ConnorMacFarlane21 Posts: 13 Member
    kacdsg3dqztr.jpg

qmqb26443b5k.jpg

These are my go-to meals. A sauteed combination of tofu, beans, bean sprouts, peas, carrots, onions, edamame, peppers, corn, broccoli, and cucumber.

First photo is more flattering but doesn't have all the ingredients. The second photo is what I would have made in the first photo if I hadn't run out of ingredients that day.

Cheers :)

• MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    This is one of my favorite lunches.
    [/quote]
    This is one of my favorite lunches.

I love cucumber subs, I make them for lunch at least once a week.
  • mjwarbeck
    Simple dinner for me and the kids.....

yitkrcidhskl.jpeg
  • kadiebabyx3
    kadiebabyx3 Posts: 40 Member
    how do you add a pic
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    top that!! Hours to prep
  • Fancy_Ketchup
    Fancy_Ketchup Posts: 2 Member
    5ujigp1gq7mv.jpeg

For lunch, strawberries, fried eggs with sriracha, and toast with ricotta and avocado
  • mjwarbeck
    Cleaning out the fridge

Lamb for me, egg tofu for boys, king mushroom and choi sum in oyster sauce....and of course rice

dhiumsbbt2nn.jpeg
  • tashap74
    tashap74 Posts: 5 Member
    Tonight's dinner - Chicken and lentil curry with sweet potatoes, green beans, cauliflower and spinach. prxqlgwbkgjx.jpeg
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    I was crying over Crazyrvr's magnificent posts, and while it may not be as pretty, I ponied up and had picked up some grass fed beef from Whole Paycheck Foods, and made a GF (because I have rice flour that should be used) beef stew which is appropriate for the currently fall weather we're having.
    szyvg8e7wht6.jpg
  • amazonqueen29
    amazonqueen29 Posts: 247 Member
    Cauliflower tamales and kabocha squash pie which tastes just like pumpkin pie but way less calories! 6za5wn91c6ql.jpeg
    au88qe93y8bn.jpeg
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    tashap74 wrote: »
    Tonight's dinner - Chicken and lentil curry with sweet potatoes, green beans, cauliflower and spinach. prxqlgwbkgjx.jpeg

Have a recipe for that? I'm craving lentils today, but I have a head of cauliflower that needs to be used before it goes black. I would replace sweet potatoes with regular potatoes, but other than that this sounds like something I could enjoy.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    My typical at work lunches. I always make a huge batch of mixed veggie salad and top that with different protein every day (chicken, salmon, fish etc.) Salad easyly keeps for the whole week and all the protein is either grilled or smoked at home ahead of time. Simple, quick, nutritious. Thats how I like it.

IMG_20160222_131536-L.jpg
    IMG_20160224_130941-L.jpg
    IMG_20160226_124604-L.jpg
    IMG_20160229_132750-L.jpg
    IMG_20160301_124205-L.jpg

I just started smoking pork tenderloin. I thought it would be too lean for the smoker...I was so wrong. It is one of my favorites now!
  • mjwarbeck
    edited April 2016
    Leftovers for lunch...with some added chilli oil

o1q2cvj664bi.jpeg
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Afura wrote: »
    I was crying over Crazyrvr's magnificent posts, and while it may not be as pretty, I ponied up and had picked up some grass fed beef from Whole Paycheck Foods, and made a GF (because I have rice flour that should be used) beef stew which is appropriate for the currently fall weather we're having.
    szyvg8e7wht6.jpg

Its on sale in Ontario so I will be picking some up on thursday for the weekend family dinner. I only buy meats from there when on sale and try to stock up if possible. Also when on sale the beef isnt that much pricier than at any other supermarket around here for that kind of quality.

lol I also have dish envy. :wink: TBH, your posts make me feel like a complete slacker, half the time when I get home from walking I have no energy for creating the glorious foods you do, but they are terribly inspiring. :smiley:
  • mjwarbeck
    Ok....not dinner which was a broiled top sirloin with peas and corn....but dessert. Yummy walnut cakes from Hodo Kwaja.

0wsl0nm4q7fu.jpeg
  • dmhigdon
    dmhigdon Posts: 5 Member
    veggie omelette

dyri6q8w5dnl.jpg
  • dmhigdon
    dmhigdon Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2016
    Sriracha lime chicken wings

8wkzmxu4qpqb.jpg