Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I still can't believe no one has commented on the like and awesome buttons.

It was discussed in The Batcave... (you can still come back ;) )
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I confess today that I had three breakfasts.

My first breakfast was around 5:30-5:45 & it was ice cream, my second breakfast was at 7:00 & was my Cake Batter Oatmeal, & my third breakfast was on my first break & it was chicken.

d96d2d99dcacdb37087856633416f644.jpg

I like your style!

Tell me more of this cake batter oatmeal please

Ingredients in my Cake Batter Oatmeal

1. 1 Scoop of Musclepharm Birthday Cake Protein Powder

139449_1.jpg

I've found this protein powder is very thick & I feel it's what allows this to become dense like a cake.

2. 1 scoop Quaker Oats Quick Oats

3. I've used Almond & Cashew milk & usually just use around 2.80-3.00 ounces of liquid

I put this in the microwave for around a minute & 30 seconds, & it usually comes out dense like a cake.

The one day I had to use water at work since my milk leaked out of my container & it turned out as hard as a brick. A coworker thought I was eating a Rice Krispie treat :D:D:D.

I'm so tempted to buy so of that protein powder now....

ETA: Luckily, i do not appear to be able to get this in the UK

I was just about to check that out myself. Damn

You are coming to America and it's sold a GNC. (Yes, I am an enabler.)

I was trying not to think of that.

@Lois_1989 Shall I bring you back some too?

If it will fit in your suitcase, I would be very grateful! :)

We've bought massive suitcases to take with us, and we're only planning on taking a small amount of clothes ;)

@Oberon21 @rungirl1973 we need to go to a GNC or similar, where i can get this magic birthday cake powder

I would suggest some gallon ziploc bags. Protein powder containers are really large, but you could definitely fit it easier if you transferred it into a ziploc. Customs might look at you weird with a baggie full of powder, though. :o
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

My first breakfast was around 5:30-5:45 & it was ice cream, my second breakfast was at 7:00 & was my Cake Batter Oatmeal, & my third breakfast was on my first break & it was chicken.

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

I've found this protein powder is very thick & I feel it's what allows this to become dense like a cake.

3. I've used Almond & Cashew milk & usually just use around 2.80-3.00 ounces of liquid

I put this in the microwave for around a minute & 30 seconds, & it usually comes out dense like a cake.

The one day I had to use water at work since my milk leaked out of my container & it turned out as hard as a brick. A coworker thought I was eating a Rice Krispie treat :D:D:D.

We've bought massive suitcases to take with us, and we're only planning on taking a small amount of clothes ;)

@Oberon21 @rungirl1973 we need to go to a GNC or similar, where i can get this magic birthday cake powder

I would suggest some gallon ziploc bags. Protein powder containers are really large, but you could definitely fit it easier if you transferred it into a ziploc. Customs might look at you weird with a baggie full of powder, though. :o

Ha ha exactly what I was thinking!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I'd ship the protein powder to myself. I have the worst luck and would get home and have it spilled on everything else
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I don't want to work today. Is that a confession?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

When I travel for races I put all this powder (electrolytes, etc.) in baggies. And my protein powder. Always makes it through I think the drug sniffing dogs take care of it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

If it is, I am confessing with you.

I've already heard the MedFlight once today. I want to go home and not listen.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Try sitting in a network ops office where the most dramatic discussion so far seems to be why they didn't order breakfast for us and what is for lunch. They ordered lunch, I suspect I will have to cross the picketers and go find something to eat. I'll get yelled at and jeered probably. I am in a mixed office building so they may think I work for another company and leave me alone....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    BTW I am on 12 hour shifts 6 days minimum. Woo hoo!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

sounds good!
  • Oberon21
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Have fun being a tech, Patricia, if you cam I hope it doesn't last long, but it will be a break in the routine.
    I have seen the new buttons, but they don't seem to work on my phone. Odd...

Me too, Lots of rumors swirling. They aren't doing too much with us yet, I am just doing work (and now checking in here).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I still can't believe no one has commented on the like and awesome buttons.

It was discussed in The Batcave... (you can still come back ;) )

I can't see who liked things tho.. I like the awesome thing.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Is that Woo Hoo sarcasm? Cuz, yuck!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

They are all over the place down here. There's one right next to my office, I'll get over there and see if they have the birthday cake flavor...
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Ick. So, who is doing your regular job then? Nobody? Or, you have to keep up with both? Ugh. Hope the strike doesn't last long.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Can we get a dislike button? And will you be able to shop for lunch to pack anytime soon?
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

Where's the dislike button?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

You also need to get the Combat Crunch Birthday Cake bar! So good.

th?id=OIP.Mb2a14ef2a2a08658273372f8062973e7o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I like your style!

139449_1.jpg

You also need to get the Combat Crunch Birthday Cake bar! So good.

th?id=OIP.Mb2a14ef2a2a08658273372f8062973e7o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I just ordered two boxes of those for hubby. They're his favorite. I'm not a fan.
  • quiksylver296
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Confession: Every time someone shortens the word vegetable to "veg," my mind processes it as "vag" as in vagina. It makes every comment weird.