5'2'' ladies! What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Ideally I'd like to be 125 (pre-pregnancy I was 120-125 and comfortable at that weight). But I'm not sure it's achievable anymore. So for now I'd be happy to get to 130-135 (if I can EVER stay consistent with my eating/working out!)
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Ideally I'd like to be 125 (pre-pregnancy I was 120-125 and comfortable at that weight). But I'm not sure it's achievable anymore. So for now I'd be happy to get to 130-135 (if I can EVER stay consistent with my eating/working out!)

sure it is.. I did. easily... I was 127 prepregnancy after within 10 months I got down to 112.
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow shorty! :)

I don't think my body is cut up for being that small. I've set my at 150 which would be amazing to me if I could ever be that small. For now I am aiming at 160. After that we'll see if my body will budge. I feel like it will but I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. Good luck to us all!!!! (((HUGS)))
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow a thought of being between 125-130lbs would never cross my mind. Think I weighed that in like 8th grade or something.. But seeing so many people between 5'2 and 5'3 being at 125-130lbs makes me think I might have a chance one day. :)
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    My goal is 130, and im 5'2" with a medium frame.
  • dramaligre
    dramaligre Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love seeing other people that are height deprived like myself :)

My ultimate goal is 130 but I've got a long way to go. Even at my thinnest as an adult I weight 145, which is what I weighed when I got married 17 years ago. Gradually and not so gradually I started packing it on. I've been at 265 for almost 8 years give or take a few pounds. So basically I gained 120 lbs in 9 years, so I know it's not going to come off fast, I need to remind myself that when I get discouraged during a workout thinking I'm NEVER gonna get there. This site has been so helpful for motivation and encouragement though. So friend me if you need another encourager, I know I could use all I could get.

To all that have made thier goals, congrats, you all look fabulous. To those still working on it Way To Go, be proud of yourselves, we can do this together!!!!
  • es0torok
    es0torok Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just want to point out that two women can be the same height and weight the same, but one may wear pants two sizes smaller than the other.

What I am saying is if your body has great muscle tone, you WILL weigh more and still fit into a size 4. But someone similar in weight and height, without the muscle tone, may struggle to pull on a size 8.
  • Soziberry
    Soziberry Posts: 115
    Options
    I am aiming for 140. Might not be in a healthy BMI but it's much better than being 90 lbs heavier. I feel comfortable and to me it's not about trying to be tiny but having confidence to wear clothes I wouldn't usually and not feel unwell all the time.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my highest was 207.2. I am currently at 174.8 and size 12 pants (sorry, I just went shopping last night and am still very excited!) My goal weight is 135 (I couldn't tell you the last time I weighed that though). The 135 goal is only for the BMI scale. My doctor and I discussed that ultimatly, I need to see at what weight I feel and look good. My doctor said that was the most important factor in weight loss goals: HOW YOU FEEL AND LOOK! Hope that helps :smile:
  • poofikins1990
    Options
    Eventually I hope to be down to 120. I've been maintaining 170 for a year - didn't do much of anything last year after two knee injuries. My biggest weight was 191 in 2009.
  • forthespace
    Options
    I'm also 5"2, my goal weight is around 115lbs/53kg which is the weight I look the best and healthiest at. At the moment I am about 127lbs/58kg.
    Scary thought is that in 2009, when I had an eating disorder, I weighed 79lbs/36kg.... :/

Do you find that at our height, the weight shows on the lower half of the body???
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5"2, my goal weight is around 115lbs/53kg which is the weight I look the best and healthiest at. At the moment I am about 127lbs/58kg.
    Scary thought is that in 2009, when I had an eating disorder, I weighed 79lbs/36kg.... :/

Do you find that at our height, the weight shows on the lower half of the body???
    I am glad you are healthy now!!! Kiddos to you :)
    PS I agree that with being short it seems the weight does show more on the lower half :( At least for me anyway
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 1 and wii fit has me pegged at needing to be 8st 5lbs (120lbs ish) to be honest last time i was that weight people worrie di was anorexic

im hoping to get to 130lbs anything else is a bonus but i wont be overly worried if i dont lose more im 139 at minute and look alot skinnier than i did 6 weeks ago even tho ive only dropped 6lbs since starting again
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    My goal will be 130 at first, may go for 120 when I get there. I'd like to be right in the middle of the healthy BMI range.
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 135, as Health comes first, and this is the top end of that range.

Once I get there, I will tweak the numbers a little, depending on what I can maintain without making my life miserable. It is no good being at the low end, if you cannot have a life.
  • hunterzmomma
    hunterzmomma Posts: 121
    Options
    I am 5"2 and my goal is 102! I am currently 107, and small boned and need to get rid of this tummy! had my son a year ago and I just need to stick to this!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 at my lowest I was 111, at my heaviest (not pregnant) I was at 147. I'm currently at 134.5. I have been stuck here for a long time but I know I will eventually break this plateau. I think a good weight for me is 118. I do weights so I'm more of a muscular build than just thin. But my MFP goal is 120, once I reach that I'll go from there.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    5"2" and maintaining at about 115-120 for the last few years. My goals have changed drastically, from the number on the scale to performance goals. I want to lift heavier, run faster and get a muscle up!
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3 and i would like to be at 140 =]
    maybe for 5'2 133 ish?
  • crisdB
    crisdB Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm 5'2 as well...my goal is set between 130-135, i'd actually like to get down to 114 so i can say I lost 100lbs :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!