Guttless Gutters 01/16/09

Options
:drinker: Happy Fantastic Friday Morning :drinker:

Here's wishing everyone a great weekend and lower numbers on our scales Monday morning!!!

Yesterday was an okay day for me...it was SO cold and I was SO hungry! I did eat over my calories because I was SO hungry, but only by 300ish, so still not past the deficit. Also, I did not go to the Y because it was SO cold, I kept busy doing some vigorous cleaning which helped a little bit on the calories, which I needed because I was SO hungry...did I mention that...:laugh:

Looking forward to hearing how everyone else did yesterday. Also, I know weekends are especially tough for most of us...let's really support each other in making it a successful Saturday and Sunday!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Theresa :tongue:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :drinker: Happy Fantastic Friday Morning :drinker:

Here's wishing everyone a great weekend and lower numbers on our scales Monday morning!!!

Yesterday was an okay day for me...it was SO cold and I was SO hungry! I did eat over my calories because I was SO hungry, but only by 300ish, so still not past the deficit. Also, I did not go to the Y because it was SO cold, I kept busy doing some vigorous cleaning which helped a little bit on the calories, which I needed because I was SO hungry...did I mention that...:laugh:

Looking forward to hearing how everyone else did yesterday. Also, I know weekends are especially tough for most of us...let's really support each other in making it a successful Saturday and Sunday!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Theresa :tongue:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Gutters! 11_2_104.gif

It's Fridaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! th_happy0005.gif

th_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gif

Yes I'm happy this workweek is over.......Can ya tell? snickeringg.gif

Teresa, was it cold? And were you by any chance hungry yesterday? snickeringg.gif Hey at least you still had a deficit. So that is good.:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Ok.......soooooo......I stayed within my calories. Even eating the Chicken Parmasean my fiance cooked for us. Yes! You heard right....my fiance cooked us dinner...:smokin:
    thud.gif <
    That's me when I walked in the door.

And it was good too drool.gif

Anywho.......I stayed within my calories, did a 40 minute TaeBo workout...Jumpstart Cardio...Amped, did 20 minutes of BL Sculpt, 250 crunches, and a 1 mile walk with the dog (I know how far it is because I drove my car the same way I take and checked it one night out of curiosity flirt.gif). And I drank more water than I'm supposed to. But that's ok :bigsmile:

Everyone have a loverly day.:flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options

th_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gifth_yipee.gif

Teresa, was it cold? And were you by any chance hungry yesterday? snickeringg.gif Hey at least you still had a deficit. So that is good.:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Ok.......soooooo......I stayed within my calories. Even eating the Chicken Parmasean my fiance cooked for us. Yes! You heard right....my fiance cooked us dinner...:smokin:
    thud.gif <

Anywho.......I stayed within my calories, did a 40 minute TaeBo workout...Jumpstart Cardio...Amped, did 20 minutes of BL Sculpt, 250 crunches, and a 1 mile walk with the dog (I know how far it is because I drove my car the same way I take and checked it one night out of curiosity flirt.gif). And I drank more water than I'm supposed to. But that's ok :bigsmile:

Hey Kellch! Why, yes, it was cold yesterday, and I was also hungry...how did you know??? :laugh:

Sounds like you had a great day yesterday and your dinner sounds YUMMY!!! :happy:
  • kellch
    Options

thud.gif <

Hey Kellch! Why, yes, it was cold yesterday, and I was also hungry...how did you know??? :laugh:

Sounds like you had a great day yesterday and your dinner sounds YUMMY!!! :happy:

dunno.gif Just a guess...dunno.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It was excellent. I am impressed. I mean he's cooked before. But easy stuff like burgers and Mac n Cheese and stuff. :laugh: But this was Gooooooooooood :bigsmile: And I looked up calories...it was 500 for a serving. Which is a lot but I had 689 left. So I had that with a piece of garlic bread and water. And I stayed within my calories :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! WTG, Kellch! Sounds like you had a good day!

Theresa - I know what you mean about eating! Oy! This weather is going to kill me!

Yesterday was an okay day for me. I could have done better, but I certainly could have done worse!

Today I'm planning on drink drink drinking my water & getting in a good couple workouts. Let's hope the kids cooperate! My 3yo has been up since 4am.:yawn: <<----wonder why he's doing this already. *eye roll*
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! I stayed within my calories yesterday. I earned so many calories from exercising that I felt I was eating all the time all day. It was very clean eating as well!!!

I will be going to the gym shortly for some cardio and ab work.

Have a great day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • postalmomx15
    Options
    HI,

Yesterday was a hard day for me but thankfully I got in some extra exercise and it kept me from going over my Cal limit. My 4 year old wanted Taco Bell so that he could play in the play area. I did ok there but the salt in the food is really high... I ate fresco so that helped with the Cal's.. But then we went to dinner with friends to Chinese and so to keep the cals down I ate SEaweed soup. Actually it was great! and it was a life saver. I enjoyed it and stayed within my Cals.

I am going to have to be really careful as I just saw a cardiologist yesterday (1st visit) and instead of more test he set me up with Surgery for next Thursday. Good in that I don't have to worry about it to long but hard because stress makes me so hungry and I am really kind of stressing right now. But all will be better a week from today when I am recovering.

Have a great weekend.
    Cindy
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Kellch~ I love all of your smilelys.

I was over calories by 55. Eh....I'm not going to sweat it. I'm drinking more water and eating more veggies these days.
  • kellch
    Options
    Woo hoo! WTG, Kellch! Sounds like you had a good day!

Theresa - I know what you mean about eating! Oy! This weather is going to kill me!

Yesterday was an okay day for me. I could have done better, but I certainly could have done worse!

Today I'm planning on drink drink drinking my water & getting in a good couple workouts. Let's hope the kids cooperate! My 3yo has been up since 4am.:yawn: <<----wonder why he's doing this already. *eye roll*

:laugh: :laugh: I saw on the weather website Oak Harbor, OH -12 feels like -35. :laugh: :laugh:

:tongue:

Since you're like 30 minutes away, you're probably pretty close to that. thsmiley_consoling.gif only 3-4 more months til warm weather hits snickeringg.gif

I know that was the worst time for me gaining weight. Winter :grumble: And since it is cold up there for like 6-8 months out of the year, it's no wonder why I got so overweight. I just couldn't get myself to do anything.:frown: :ohwell: It's cold here today but supposed to get back up in the 50's next week :drinker:

Today is a new day! :smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Good morning!!! I stayed within my calories yesterday. I earned so many calories from exercising that I felt I was eating all the time all day. It was very clean eating as well!!!

I will be going to the gym shortly for some cardio and ab work.

Have a great day!!! :flowerforyou:

WTG!!! I know I feel like I'm eating constantly because of the workout calories.:laugh: Crazy! Who wouldda thought....workout more, eat more, lose weight th_happy0005.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    HI,

Yesterday was a hard day for me but thankfully I got in some extra exercise and it kept me from going over my Cal limit. My 4 year old wanted Taco Bell so that he could play in the play area. I did ok there but the salt in the food is really high... I ate fresco so that helped with the Cal's.. But then we went to dinner with friends to Chinese and so to keep the cals down I ate SEaweed soup. Actually it was great! and it was a life saver. I enjoyed it and stayed within my Cals.

I am going to have to be really careful as I just saw a cardiologist yesterday (1st visit) and instead of more test he set me up with Surgery for next Thursday. Good in that I don't have to worry about it to long but hard because stress makes me so hungry and I am really kind of stressing right now. But all will be better a week from today when I am recovering.

Have a great weekend.
    Cindy

Cindy....good for you on staying within your calories. :drinker: Right now just take care of yourself and feel better worry about this later. We will still be here when the surgery is over and you have recovered. :flowerforyou: Hope you are ok. :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Kellch~ I love all of your smilelys.

I was over calories by 55. Eh....I'm not going to sweat it. I'm drinking more water and eating more veggies these days.

Thanks :flowerforyou: I keep stealing them from Shannon and other people. Mainly Shannon whistling.gif But if I see one I like. I hit quote and then copy paste the link for the smilie and save it to a word document. I have to do it that way at work because smiley sites are blocked at work :grumble: I love my smilies!!! I think I have a smilie addiction embarrassed.gif

And 55 calories? That's nothin! :flowerforyou: WTG you!th_happy0005.gif
  • 3babybeans
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: I saw on the weather website Oak Harbor, OH -12 feels like -35. :laugh: :laugh:

Since you're like 30 minutes away, you're probably pretty close to that. thsmiley_consoling.gif only 3-4 more months til warm weather hits snickeringg.gif

I know that was the worst time for me gaining weight. Winter :grumble: And since it is cold up there for like 6-8 months out of the year, it's no wonder why I got so overweight. I just couldn't get myself to do anything.:frown: :ohwell: It's cold here today but supposed to get back up in the 50's next week :drinker:

DSCN0754.JPG

Does this give you an idea how cold it is, Kellch? BLAH! This is off the back of my house a couple days ago. It's only got worse. It got so cold last night that the ice was getting brittle & falling off. Scared the junk out of me. LOL all I could hear was big thuds hitting the ground!
  • Theresa35
    Options
    What's this thread about? I here it's hear everyday.

Good morning Max...how the heck are ya???

Before actually started this challenge...it's to set a goal to accomplish by Valentine's Day. Wanna join...

Come on...you know you want to look as hawt as possible for all the ladies on :heart: Day...:tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    HI,

Have a great weekend.
    Cindy

Yiikes Cindy, hope all is okay with you!! :flowerforyou: I say you get a losing weight pass for awhile! :wink: :heart:

I stayed w/in my calories eating wise yesterday.....wine calories....not so much! handface.gif

Was down 1/2 pound so who knows? :laugh:

Have a great day & weekend GG's! :smooched:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    :huh: To protect us from the ice daggers?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

DSCN0754.JPG

Does this give you an idea how cold it is, Kellch? BLAH! This is off the back of my house a couple days ago. It's only got worse. It got so cold last night that the ice was getting brittle & falling off. Scared the junk out of me. LOL all I could hear was big thuds hitting the ground!

Well, if your son wants to shoot his bb gun, at least he has an excuse.

"The icicle fell..and and it hit me!!" :laugh: :laugh: