30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Day 8 for me today, used 5lb weights last night and was not too bad. I guess carrying around a 25lb baby in a carrier helps :-S
  • terribresolin
    terribresolin Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How is it? I'm doing 21 day fix extreme. I was considering bodyshred when im done.
  • kjrinkus
    kjrinkus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    IM IN!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    73xq5z9312dd.jpg

Haven't posted a pic before so hope it works!
    My back fat is almost gone and I'm only on day 18 of 30 day shred :)

Wow great job!
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Very late to the game but I have just done level 1 day 2. Ouch!

I can say with certainty I hate Jumping Jacks and side lunges already! I am hoping that this will help melt some inches as the calorie deficit is doing a good job with the weight (10.3kg / 23lb down but only about an inch all over gone).

• Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 4 done!!

@biggestloser90 you look great!!!
  • philippakate197
    philippakate197 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 done! I really had to force myself to do it today, had two really busy days and was feeling shattered when I got home at 8pm, so didn't even sit down for a moment when I got home! If I'd paused for a moment I'd have talked myself out of it and found excuses.

But now it's over I'm very glad I made the effort! It really is such a great workout to fit in, even when it feels hard - the first 3 minutes feel like they're going on forever, then suddenly it's over! I used slightly heavier weights today which was tough but manageable - although my arms are going to hurt tomorrow I'm sure!
  • katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Level 1 Day 3 done!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Level 1 day 6 done! I really had to force myself to do it today, had two really busy days and was feeling shattered when I got home at 8pm, so didn't even sit down for a moment when I got home! If I'd paused for a moment I'd have talked myself out of it and found excuses.

But now it's over I'm very glad I made the effort! It really is such a great workout to fit in, even when it feels hard - the first 3 minutes feel like they're going on forever, then suddenly it's over! I used slightly heavier weights today which was tough but manageable - although my arms are going to hurt tomorrow I'm sure!

Completely understand this!!!
    It feels like the warm up is taking forever and the squat\presses too! But once done with circuit 1, irt goes by fast

• BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 21! Level 3 is kinda weird. The moves seem more complex, and your legs definitely hurt, but by the end of it I wasn't really panting/sweating. Mostly my body just really ached. I struggled with the form on a lot of the moves so I'm hoping to get a hang of it tomorrow!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 done!!
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    4 more days left of level 2.
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Lvl 2 day 3 done. These are the longest 20 minutes of my life!
  • philippakate197
    Options
    Skipped it today - didn't get home til 9pm and I had an intense lesson on my horse this evening which has made my legs feel like jelly, so I'm sure that just as good as all those squats!
  • katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 5 done! Everyone here is really inspiring me, I will do this for 30 days, no excuses!
  • philippakate197
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 done! I'm starting to look forward to doing it now, although I still hate circuit 1, my arms are screaming through the strength section! I'm starting to notice improvements in my body too - my middle feels tighter, especially my sides. Very exciting to feel changes happening this early on!

Loving checking in with you all, it keeps me motivated and honest! :-)
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    L1 day 4 done. I hurt less afterwards, but not sure my stamina has improved yet. I struggle with the jumping jacks, and the side lunges with anterior lift - that burns!!!
  • SWellz
    SWellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Started it again today. I never even completed the ten days of level 1 the first time. I'm definitely starting at a better fitness level because it wasn't as challenging as I remember but yeah it's challenging haha
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 23 done today :). keep going guys!