Cell reset diet

Options

Replies

• Beastie1982
    Beastie1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    No pretty much my respond was to all comments. I tag your comment because you were so sure that cells can't be restarted or improved.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    No pretty much my respond was to all comments. I tag your comment because you were so sure that cells can't be restarted or improved.

What does it even mean to "restart" a cell?

The Krebs cycle.
  • mom22dogs
    mom22dogs Posts: 470 Member
    Options

Restart cells? Do they just "stop" and need restarting like a car? All of these types of so-called "diets" are just stupid and don't do what they say they will. Only eating less, which apparently, if you've lost 120 lbs, you've done.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

What does it even mean to "restart" a cell?

The Krebs cycle.

Aren't we doing that anyway (as long as we're alive) without the assistance of a special diet?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Why do my cells need resetting?

Wait. Curiosity got the better of me. Is this what you are talking about?

https://cellreset4you.wordpress.com/cellreset-english/

Looks unnecessarily complex and like they want to sell you their 28 day program and all the associated products.

In answer to your question - NO I don't believe this would be worth it to try. Not when you can set a reasonable calorie goal here, track and log all your food, and lose weight for free. No special, arbitrary rules about how many times to chew your food, timing of water consumption after a meal, things you can't eat because they are "fatal fats", no need to "inform my organism even without additional food it has plenty to digest". How do you even get that message to your organism anyway?

I clicked on this link , reading it you see a few errors but my favorite is when they tell you to use "rape oil" under the frying section...........wait they did it twice, is that an actual oil? WTH lol

Yes. It's an actual thing. I think it is what they used to call Canola oil - but then you know the whole rape thing they don't call it that much anymore.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options

Looks unnecessarily complex and like they want to sell you their 28 day program and all the associated products.

In answer to your question - NO I don't believe this would be worth it to try. Not when you can set a reasonable calorie goal here, track and log all your food, and lose weight for free. No special, arbitrary rules about how many times to chew your food, timing of water consumption after a meal, things you can't eat because they are "fatal fats", no need to "inform my organism even without additional food it has plenty to digest". How do you even get that message to your organism anyway?

I clicked on this link , reading it you see a few errors but my favorite is when they tell you to use "rape oil" under the frying section...........wait they did it twice, is that an actual oil? WTH lol

I won't click the link. My credulity is all used up today. I'll translate that oil for you. It's rapeseed, or canola oil.

Canola.jpg

This is a common sight here on the prairies.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Well, hair and nails are "stopped" (dead) cells.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I've always hear we are @janejellyroll, but I majored in the social sciences so maybe I'm wrong.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »

I won't click the link. My credulity is all used up today. I'll translate that oil for you. It's rapeseed, or canola oil.

Canola.jpg

This is a common sight here on the prairies.

well I think I will have to take a hard pass on using that oil lol. pretty picture though

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I've always hear we are @janejellyroll, but I majored in the social sciences so maybe I'm wrong.

I was a history major, so maybe I'm wrong too . . .
  • Beastie1982
    Beastie1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    I appreciate all comments but I ask if anyone tries this diet. I lost 120lbs+ and don't need advice what to do to lose. Question was simple. Yes maybe name of this diet is strange and no you don't need to buy anything to participate in this diet. @missusmoon did you here about improving cells count in your blood?

If you lost 120 lbs then why would you want to try this diet? It sounds crazy to me and full of unnecessary restrictions. Eat at a deficit and you can lose weight without having to fallow a bunch of crazy rules or take supplements.
    I don't want to take any supplements but after losing those lbs is now harder to keep going and lose what I still need to lose even when I'm working out 5x a week and eating right. I like to try something different too and if that could bust my weight loss I would go for it.