True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Had a crappy food day..there was a cookout at work...had a double cheeseburger chips coke and cookie...came home and all I could find as thawed hamburger patty cheese and bread...patty melt for dinner....horrible but tomorrow is a new day..
  • beatkeeper
    beatkeeper Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I don't wear underware
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I put my skating dress on backwards today
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have the night to myself and I'm watching teen mom
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate raisins, pistachios, and popcorn by the fistfuls last night, and I still ran my second best 5k this morning!

I confess that even though I don't have children, I judge others' parenting styles.
  • hannah82nz
    hannah82nz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I let my 8 and 6 yr old stay up till midnight because I simply couldn't muster the energy to put them to bed.
  • Harleyb87
    Harleyb87 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am obsessed with the number on the scale and I really care what people think about the way I look
  • mfo1488
    mfo1488 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess that my diet for the past three days has consisted of: fish and olive oil, chlorophyll, hot dogs, ADHD medication, a can of crabmeat, eggs and scotch.
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I confess I almost never watch less than a half season of a show per sitting. Unless it's Call the Midwife, in which case I watch the latest episode every week and then have a little tantrum that there won't be any more for seven whole days.
  • Andrea761
    Andrea761 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Have just Troughed 2 peanut butter sandwiches in as many minutes
  • robman5151
    robman5151 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I ate 5 cookies and then I purposely did not log them.
  • Trixiebelle2016
    Trixiebelle2016 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm drinking a large rose spritzer
  • synchkat
    Options
    I skated the past three days with what I suspect is a broken toe, promised a few people I'll go to the doctor tomorrow but chances of that are slim.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think that @synchkat is a badass for skating on a broken toe for three days.
  • synchkat
    Options
    TK6299 wrote: »
    I confess that I think that @synchkat is a badass for skating on a broken toe for three days.

Haha or stupid and stubborn and now I'm scared to go to the doctor for fear she'll yell at me and tell me not to skate...I just have one more week then I can take a break
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    My gastro wants me to gain a few pounds (talk about being in Bizzaro World) and I confess that I'm terrified that I'll go crazy and once I start gaining, I won't be able to stop it.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    I confess I just read all the confessions I've missed and can relate to a lot of them