30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done and the first time I think I have felt a slight improvement in stamina.

I also turned the workout sound down and put my own music on and that really helped to "speed up time".
  • nkg41
    nkg41 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just started doing this not too long ago, Level 1, day 6 :)
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    subakwa wrote: »
    Day 5 done and the first time I think I have felt a slight improvement in stamina.

I also turned the workout sound down and put my own music on and that really helped to "speed up time".

Using own music helps massively doesn't it!
    Day 14 done. Nearly half way through. Level 2 is so hard for me, but I feel really proud every day I do it so I just have to focus on that for another 6 days!
  • subakwa
    edited April 2016
    Options
    smal48 wrote: »

So much! I was amazed to be honest. It should be a pinned top tip somewhere :)

Well done on Day 14. At the moment I am trying not to think about if I will be able to leave L1. 5 more days...

• supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 all done - Had to take a couple of rest days. Am only doing the shred 5 days a week - any more than that and I get waaay too tired as i'm still feeding my baby.
  • philippakate197
    philippakate197 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 8 done! I'm finding it much easier to get motivated now, although I'm looking forward to moving on to level 2 - just starting to get bored of these moves. I expect I'll be begging for level 1 again when level 2 is kicking my butt!

Btw, does anyone else talk to Jillian?! I find myself replying to stuff she says and I always say "same time tomorrow Jill" as I'm turning the iPad off!
  • subakwa
    Options
    The only talking I do to her is in my head when I hear her wittering on about "phone it in" or suchlike. What does that even mean?

Oh, and really rude words when she utters "jumping jacks"
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    subakwa wrote: »
    smal48 wrote: »

So much! I was amazed to be honest. It should be a pinned top tip somewhere :)

Well done on Day 14. At the moment I am trying not to think about if I will be able to leave L1. 5 more days...

Thanks :) I still couldn't do the press ups in level 1 but moved onto level 2 anyway after 10 days cos I was bored of it! I don't think we need to perfect a level before moving on.
    Level 2 is really hard but it's good to have a change!
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 2. Still moving along. Love that it was something I could take along and do on my work trip and not miss a beat. Still not getting changes as quick as I did in the first 30 day cycle but I swear my abs are under there somewhere!
  • SugarySweetheart
    SugarySweetheart Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'll start May 1st :)
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done - roll on level 2 tomorrow. Need some good workout music, any ideas?
  • katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 6 done! I felt that today it was a lot easier!
  • philippakate197
    philippakate197 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 is done! Noticed I'm finding the cardio parts easier now, much improved stamina! Although I got an annoying stitch in my side part way through which got in the way and I wasn't able to do the intensity I wanted to because of it. I'm not sure what causes a stitch, I was breathing well but it wouldn't go unless I pushed my hand into my side.

Rest day tomorrow, I'm out of the house from 8am for uni so will be spending most of the day sat on my behind...
  • carolerunsalot
    carolerunsalot Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done - roll on level 2 tomorrow. Need some good workout music, any ideas?

I've just been using the dance cardio station on Pandora. It's worked out good for the most part.
  • subakwa
    Options
    katiey1123 wrote: »
    Level 1, day 6 done! I felt that today it was a lot easier!

I've just done day 6 and after finding Day 5 easier, today was a disaster. I just had no energy. It wasn't a case of stamina before, I was just struggling from the off. :( That said i have been feeling somewhat lethargic and off colour over the weekend.

Let's hope tomorrow is better!
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I didn't do it yesterday as planned so I will be finishing level 2 today. This level really messed up my wrist.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Restarting 30DS.. Day 1 for me.
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Terpnista84 - I have wrist problems with these workouts too. I swear it's all those dangs planks!
  • BayleyBear512
    BayleyBear512 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    And day 26 done. I can't believe I have actually made it to the end! (almost :smile: )