FitToLead wrote: »
    PhotoGrid_1461281393625_zpsrqbr2aen.jpg

194-141

That's amazing You are amazing.

Thank you.
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    The photo on the right is from today while I was Zumba dancing. I think I am having the same mental issues like my husband Dave is having, (Dave_Getting), in regards to our weight loss and fitness. Yes, I know I have lost weight, (I recently bought pants that were 4 sizes less than last year), and I feel great. But, I think I still picture myself inside as that person I looked like in the photo on the left. Sure, I am the same nice and honorable person as I was then, but look and feel different today! :)
    ll9cpsbbmvmx.jpg

Great job! Luv the quote!
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I've been down up and back....it's a never ending journey, but I'm getting there. SLOOOOWLY
    pizap.com14601359376491_zpsgolpypvk.jpg

Holy moly, I want to be just like you when I grow up! What types of workouts/nutrition did you need to maintain to get to pic #1. I want to be 80 years old and be able to whip out a pic like that and tell my grandkids a mean tale lol! You look amazing in all your photos BTW.
  • jogami
    jogami Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Jennilyn76 wrote: »
    byf9fx1dlq77.jpeg
    0oanromq8j1j.jpeg

You look amazing and are so inspiring! Your tummy looks so flat!

Without sounding rude did you have surgery and if not what did you do to get it that way?

• Shell_1384
    Shell_1384 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has shared their success on this thread. You are all truly inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!