PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    akweich89 wrote: »
    I've been following this thread for a while. It's my go-to for inspiration and motivation, and boy do I need motivation as I have a long road ahead of me. The 1st 2 pictures are from May and November 2014. By November 2014, I was at 315+, but I was always too afraid to look at the weight on the scale, so the exact weight, I'm not sure. But my starting weight from the beginning of 2016 was 310. In the past couple months, I've made slow but sure progress which I'm very proud of. I'm down just over 15 lbs, which isn't a lot to some people, but I'm happy because I'm finally back in the 200s! :):) The last 2 pictures were taken within the last month.

c8xafcd0zjv5.jpg

Congratulations on getting back into the 200s. Looking forward to you adding more pictures to your collage.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    akweich89 wrote: »
    I've been following this thread for a while. It's my go-to for inspiration and motivation, and boy do I need motivation as I have a long road ahead of me. The 1st 2 pictures are from May and November 2014. By November 2014, I was at 315+, but I was always too afraid to look at the weight on the scale, so the exact weight, I'm not sure. But my starting weight from the beginning of 2016 was 310. In the past couple months, I've made slow but sure progress which I'm very proud of. I'm down just over 15 lbs, which isn't a lot to some people, but I'm happy because I'm finally back in the 200s! :):) The last 2 pictures were taken within the last month.

c8xafcd0zjv5.jpg

Great job on the loss so far! Keep with it. I know it seems like a long road but the time will pass anyway! You won't ever regret becoming a healthier you! You're beautiful!
  • Acal01
    Acal01 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    60 pounds down. Only 28 to go.
  • Acal01
    Acal01 Posts: 66 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    60 pounds down. 28 more to go.
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ujpwjt2ewudu.jpg

Haven't posted in a long time, figured I'd post a recent update:
    SW: 235lbs.
    CW: 180lbs.
    GW: 165lbs.

Only 15lbs. to go! I'm so happy.

You have every right to be happy. That weight loss is awesome.
  • Jessika29669
    Jessika29669 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ujpwjt2ewudu.jpg

Haven't posted in a long time, figured I'd post a recent update:
    SW: 235lbs.
    CW: 180lbs.
    GW: 165lbs.

Only 15lbs. to go! I'm so happy.

HOLY SMOKES! Great job so far!
  • LowCoffinLucifie
    LowCoffinLucifie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You have every right to be happy. That weight loss is awesome.

HOLY SMOKES! Great job so far!

Thank you both :).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!