MEAT Me at the Beach: 6/30 - 7/3 weigh-in

Options

Replies

• stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ok, I missed the deadline...it wasn't worth posting anyway....Guess I better work hard this week ;)
  • LadyBiker2011
    Options
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
    I missed the post again, glad I posted the other day
    just in case I miss it again, here it is for today

CW . . . 214.0 # . . . 06/26/2011 <=======
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    WTG everyone!!! :drinker:
    My focus is going to be on doing exercise like before and not slacking off!! Also, to increase my water intake as this has been the devil for me!!! :grumble:
    I am so close to my first mini goal ( .4 away- POINT 4!!!) and onderland is just steps away~so you know I'm going to be pushing myself like crazy!!!!
    Thanks Vic for all you do!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi all, great to see lots of movement in the chart, well done for being accountable everyone, gain or lose!

I think my focus for the week os going to be BREAKFAST. I was really hungry last week and I think one reason is not eating enough early in the day. So this week I'm going to eat before I go to work and not hang onto all those cals for later in the day. let's see how that works.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    thanks for doing the chart Vic really appreciate it although don't like the number from last week - hopefully this week won't be too bad and I would have lost some although just feel so bloated and fat and horrible at the moment I doubt it will be much better!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    good job everyone!!
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow can't believe im the biggest loser overall!
    Have a feeling i won't be losing much this week, found out my uni results and got a 1st for my first year, so we went out for a lovely
    meal on saturday night and although i still didn't drink or have dessert, I had more than normal
    and then it's my TOM on thursday, but fingers crossed a few exercise classes will still make it a loss! =P

So far so good, still haven't had a drop of alcohol or sweets (apart from mints) since the start of june, :)
    from the 2nd July onwards i'm going to allow myself some alcohol but no more than once a week, as im sure that's how i put the weight on!
    I now have a job which involves me being on my feet all day, which is great so thinking of investing in a hrm.

Good luck everyone with your losses this week!
    <3 xxx
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Challenge Goal Weight (for Sept. 1st): 190
    Weight Category: Reduce (30 pounds)

6/9: 217.5

6/16: 215.5

6/23: 215.5

6/30:
    7/7: <<<mini goal weight 210>>>
    7/14:
    7/21:
    7/28:
    8/4: <<<mini goal weight 199 >>>
    8/11:
    8/18:
    8/25:
    9/1: <<<challenge goal weight 190>>>

I just needed to post my Mini-goals again to have them in front of me. I'm going to be adding them to my signature so I can see them EVERYTIME!! Thanks Vic ! The spreadsheet/chart is AMAZING! You are awesome.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hey, has anyone here seen my motivation? I lost it somewhere and I was hoping someone might have seen it. If so, let me know and I'll come pick it up. THANKS!!!! :wink: :mad: :wink:
  • Polish_Princess
    Options
    Great job everyone!
    Was so busy this weekend with a friend's wedding, I forgot to post my weight loss. Oh well, I'll post later this week though.
  • jen0125
    jen0125 Posts: 53
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!! This week I would have liked to focus on not going over my calories by more than 500, but seeing as the scale is already 138.8 this morning (that's 1.2 pounds down since friday) I am going to say not 1,000 calories over. Have to keep my milk supply up. So maybe stay within 1,000 calories and do light strength training twice week. I never miss cardio--I NEED it for my sanity and stress release--but strength training has taken a back seat due to post partum issues from my first child. It's been a long time since I really did any muscle work!!!!
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My laptop won't show the chart... any suggestions?! It's telling me that the photo has been deleted by photobucket!
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    I totally forgot what day it was yesterday. I'm on vacation again, but my weight for last week is 168. Down from 169 the week before. I'll be sure to check in at the end of this week. I really don't want to be deleted from the group. It's just been a little crazy lately.
  • padkat
    padkat Posts: 75
    Options
    Oh dear, I was away over the weekend so missed the wiegh in. I'll be back next week though, promise :smile:
  • klassi101
    klassi101 Posts: 23
    Options
    Bump!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I kep posting on the dead ones! LOL I had surgery on 6/17 and never weighed in. As of 6/24 I am 147 lbs. and back on track again!!!!!!!!!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gayle80
    gayle80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WHOOP!! Well done everyone! :)

My game plan was:-

"Exercise 3-4 times a week WITHOUT FAIL
    Stick within my calorie limit 6 days out of 7 (and try not to go TOO bonkers on the 7th day!)
    Plan my food for the day ahead of time, especially on uni days so I won't be caught without good choices
    I will log all my food, even when I make wrong choices - the shame might just keep me from doing it!

I want to feel good in my clothes again :)
    The vitamins one is good @cokolina - I always forget to take mine!"

Well, the exercising is going well, am managing 4 or more days a week, and I am planning and logging my food fine - will admit that I I am going over my calories probably more than once a week but trying not to do so to excess and am managing ok the rest of the time :) wedding fear will do that for you!

The one thing that's been an epic fail for me this week is taking my vitamins! So that will be this week's focus :)
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump