What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• sarahbri923
    sarahbri923 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    agzram wrote: »
    I took 34 seconds off my 5k time this morning, which is HUGE. I'm not sure what came over me but I was crushing it. Current PR is 29:08, my next goal is to get below 28 minutes. Hopefully by the end of summer!

Wow! Sounds strange to say 34 seconds is huge but it is!! Greatest feeling ever! I am working to get a sub 30 minute 5K now too. Keep up the great work!

Thanks! A sub 30 minute 5k was my original goal. You got this!
  • seomra
    seomra Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    agzram wrote: »
    I took 34 seconds off my 5k time this morning, which is HUGE. I'm not sure what came over me but I was crushing it. Current PR is 29:08, my next goal is to get below 28 minutes. Hopefully by the end of summer!

Wow! Sounds strange to say 34 seconds is huge but it is!! Greatest feeling ever! I am working to get a sub 30 minute 5K now too. Keep up the great work!
    I'm down to 30:12 and want to be at 28 something by the end of the summer too. Still not enjoying my runs which I find very frustrating. Husband says I should forget about time/pace- says the man who wants to get to 20 minutes!
    Anyway good luck to you both!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I walked for hours outside today with a baby. I ate no junk food and restricted portion sizes.
    And also could zip up the dress I finally plan to fit into...few kgs yet to fit properly
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    tried on an old zip up skirt that hasn't fit for a long time and it fits again! I think that's my favourite thing, being able to wear all my clothes again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!