30 Day Shred buddies wanted :)

Options

Replies

• katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 7 done yesterday! Although day 6 was easier, I was struggling a little on day 7. Day 8 today, woohoo!
  • katiey1123
    Options
    subakwa wrote: »
    katiey1123 wrote: »
    Level 1, day 6 done! I felt that today it was a lot easier!

I've just done day 6 and after finding Day 5 easier, today was a disaster. I just had no energy. It wasn't a case of stamina before, I was just struggling from the off. :( That said i have been feeling somewhat lethargic and off colour over the weekend.

Let's hope tomorrow is better!

Looks like we're on the same day, are you on day 8 today?
    I understand what you mean, yesterday, when I did day 7, I was struggling, I just had less stamina.. How was day 7 for you? I hope it was a lot better, and I hope all the days are better :smile:
  • fitpal311
    fitpal311 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Katie_Y89 wrote: »
    Hey all!!
    Starting 30 day shred today!!
    Anyone want to join??

so how's progress?
  • katiey1123
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 is done! Noticed I'm finding the cardio parts easier now, much improved stamina! Although I got an annoying stitch in my side part way through which got in the way and I wasn't able to do the intensity I wanted to because of it. I'm not sure what causes a stitch, I was breathing well but it wouldn't go unless I pushed my hand into my side.

Rest day tomorrow, I'm out of the house from 8am for uni so will be spending most of the day sat on my behind...

Wow woohoo, you reached day 9! Are you going to do day 10 after your rest day or just start with level 2?
    Did you have that stitch only on day 9, or previously too?
    I hope with the rest day, it goes away..
  • katiey1123
    Options
    Today is my last day of level 2!!!

Woww keep it up!! So proud of you! How are to you feeling? Did you notice any changes yet?
  • katiey1123
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done - roll on level 2 tomorrow. Need some good workout music, any ideas?

Great job for finishing 10 days! Did you notice any changes yet?
    I'm going to do day 8 today..
  • philippakate197
    philippakate197 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 is done! Noticed I'm finding the cardio parts easier now, much improved stamina! Although I got an annoying stitch in my side part way through which got in the way and I wasn't able to do the intensity I wanted to because of it. I'm not sure what causes a stitch, I was breathing well but it wouldn't go unless I pushed my hand into my side.

Rest day tomorrow, I'm out of the house from 8am for uni so will be spending most of the day sat on my behind...

Wow woohoo, you reached day 9! Are you going to do day 10 after your rest day or just start with level 2?
    Did you have that stitch only on day 9, or previously too?
    I hope with the rest day, it goes away..

I'm doing day 10 today, but because I'm out the house all day again tomorrow so won't be able to do it, I'm planning to repeat level 1 for an extra day on Thursday before I start level 2. The stitch was only that once, I wonder if it was because I did it on an empty stomach? It was getting late and I didn't want to do it after dinner but maybe that would have been better!
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of level 2!!!

Woww keep it up!! So proud of you! How are to you feeling? Did you notice any changes yet?

Thanks! I've taken pictures throughout. Nothing drastic. I've started this program so many times. This will be the first time I actually finish it. Starting level 3 today!
  • supersimonesquirrel
    supersimonesquirrel Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 done - roll on level 2 tomorrow. Need some good workout music, any ideas?

Great job for finishing 10 days! Did you notice any changes yet?
    I'm going to do day 8 today..

Hi Katiey, I have noticed that I have (slightly) flatter tummy. I think I will do measurements this time. Last time level 2 showed he most visible changes for me. Level 3 made me lose the most weight :-) Hope your shred is going great x
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 11 for me done. 1st day of level 2 - going to be sore tomorrow!
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just started Level 1 yesterday. It definitely points out my lack of physical fitness..lol! I'll check in when I complete day 2 tonight :)
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Day 1 and 2 lvl 1 completed. It's the first time I've been able to work out since my mother passed a couple weeks ago. I'm sure she gave me the drive to do so.
  • xxpiaxxc
    xxpiaxxc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I just had a luck at level 1 on you tube I'm definitely in on this one I'll start tomorrow so how dose it work I start at level 1 and work my way up or do level 1 for a few days and then move on any help would be much appreciated
  • philippakate197
    Options
    xxpiaxxc wrote: »
    Hi everyone I just had a luck at level 1 on you tube I'm definitely in on this one I'll start tomorrow so how dose it work I start at level 1 and work my way up or do level 1 for a few days and then move on any help would be much appreciated

Each level is done for 10 days, so 30 days in total. Although they're not meant to be completed in a month - take rest days as you need them.

• treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I've done that dvd 2x already. Straight through for the full 30days. My job had the biggest loser challenge so I decided to do the dvd each time and I've lost a little over 11ibs each time. It really tones you up. I'm guessing I would of lost more if I eaten a little better. Not complaining I came in second place both times! Good luck to you all!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Day 3 done.. increased weights.

Feel free to add me. :)

As for rest days, I do 5 days on, 2 days off. Sunday is Yoga or Kata, depending on the mood, and Saturdays are walking days.
  • supersimonesquirrel
    Options
    Day 12 done. Now to shred or not to shred tonight hehe
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
  • philippakate197
    Options
    ^^^ shred! Day 10 level 1 done today - kinda looking forward to doing level 2 tomorrow but I keep hearing how hard it is!
  • kjkj1126
    kjkj1126 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 1 of my second round of 30ds done! I loved to results I was getting when I finished my first 30 days a few weeks ago, and wasn't sure what else to do so I just restarted. I'm really proud of myself. It is still really tough, but I've definitely improved my fitness with it. Just ordered ripped in 30 to try next:)