PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

1193194196198199464

Replies

  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 5,214 Member
    Love all the happy smiles in the after pics here. This thread is great.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    jogami wrote: »
    Jennilyn76 wrote: »
    byf9fx1dlq77.jpeg
    0oanromq8j1j.jpeg

    You look amazing and are so inspiring! Your tummy looks so flat!

    Without sounding rude did you have surgery and if not what did you do to get it that way?

    No, I didn't have surgery. I do have loose skin, but it's all hidden by my jeans. 98% of my exercise is walking/hiking. The other 2% was Walk Away the Pounds DVD & 30 Day Shred DVD, so I didn't really focus on my belly/abs at all. It's actually more flabby than it looks. LOL Thanks for the compliment though. :smile:

  • Shellyyy7928
    Shellyyy7928 Posts: 78 Member
    This is my favorite thread in the entire world! Took me a few days to get through all 131 pages but it was well worth it!!!!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Love this thread!! Keep on posting. You are all amazing.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    OMG! So amazing. You all look fab!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,072 Member
    stephy1824 wrote: »
    Officially 78lbs down :)45p4lylfe911.jpeg
    nho1cwqt8irc.png
    wqld0wq9wshz.jpeg
    5kl5l9txqytz.jpeg

    I can't get over how amazing this is!

    That is an AMAZING transformation. I can't believe it was only 78lbs. It looks like a much larger drop.
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    OMG! So phenomenal! You look great everyone!!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    You guys look awesome!
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 216 Member
    stephy1824 wrote: »
    Officially 78lbs down :)45p4lylfe911.jpeg
    nho1cwqt8irc.png
    wqld0wq9wshz.jpeg
    5kl5l9txqytz.jpeg

    I can't get over how amazing this is!

    That is an AMAZING transformation. I can't believe it was only 78lbs. It looks like a much larger drop.

    Thank you everyone! Yep 78lbs! I lift heavy weights on a regular basis so I believe that's why It looks like a larger loss. I currently weigh 140lbs at 5'5" but of that weight 118lbs is lean matter. I'm currently at 16% body fat. But the muscle is the biggest reason. :)

    DaniMillar25 - I have to say this whole thread is amazing but I actually exclaimed WOW! when I seen the difference in you. You have really put the effort in and you have got amazing results! well done!