DaniMillar25 Posts: 5 Member
    gothomson wrote: »
    stephy1824 wrote: »
    Officially 78lbs down :)45p4lylfe911.jpeg
    nho1cwqt8irc.png
    wqld0wq9wshz.jpeg
    5kl5l9txqytz.jpeg

I can't get over how amazing this is!

That is an AMAZING transformation. I can't believe it was only 78lbs. It looks like a much larger drop.

Thank you everyone! Yep 78lbs! I lift heavy weights on a regular basis so I believe that's why It looks like a larger loss. I currently weigh 140lbs at 5'5" but of that weight 118lbs is lean matter. I'm currently at 16% body fat. But the muscle is the biggest reason. :)

DaniMillar25 - I have to say this whole thread is amazing but I actually exclaimed WOW! when I seen the difference in you. You have really put the effort in and you have got amazing results! well done!

Thank you so much! It's so easy to forget how far you've come when you're still working so hard to achieve other goals! I love having pictures to compare :)
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    edited April 2016
    stephy1824 wrote: »
    Officially 78lbs down :)45p4lylfe911.jpeg
    nho1cwqt8irc.png
    wqld0wq9wshz.jpeg
    5kl5l9txqytz.jpeg

I can't get over how amazing this is!

That is an AMAZING transformation. I can't believe it was only 78lbs. It looks like a much larger drop.

Thank you everyone! Yep 78lbs! I lift heavy weights on a regular basis so I believe that's why It looks like a larger loss. I currently weigh 140lbs at 5'5" but of that weight 118lbs is lean matter. I'm currently at 16% body fat. But the muscle is the biggest reason. :)

DaniMillar25 - I have to say this whole thread is amazing but I actually exclaimed WOW! when I seen the difference in you. You have really put the effort in and you have got amazing results! well done!

Thank you so much! It's so easy to forget how far you've come when you're still working so hard to achieve other goals! I love having pictures to compare :)

For @DaniMillar25 how close to goal weight did you get before lifting? ??
  • Heathmx_2014
    Heathmx_2014 Posts: 25 Member
    edited April 2016
    Been making steady progress since January, this is gonna be a good year..

vaaukvs0nlqc.png

Heathmx - Well done! I have to ask, what's your routine? you have got amazing results in a short time. I'm now trying to gain muscle now after losing weight so if you have any tips to share I'd appreciate them.

gothomson - thankyou so much for your support, here is the link to the program I used. Its and 8x8 program but I changed it up by supersetting the exercises.

hxxp://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/8-by-8-workout-shock-your-muscles-into-growth.html
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    kellyk3lly wrote: »
    Here's where I am now.d7c5tbe077ss.png
    ..still wanna lose a few lb and get leaner but I'm happy so far as I've got four children so quite proud of getting this far, feel free to add me as I'm new to the forums and could do with joining others on their journeys ☺️

You look great! I can only hope to achieve half that amount of tone in my tummy after 2 kids! Very inspirational!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    You all look great such an inspiration!
  • 120poundstogo
    You all look so amazing!
  • 120poundstogo
    eijg0e2yafr7.jpeg

40 pounds and over 4600 km of running.
    Wow that's quite a feat! You look awesome!

• awakenbeauty51
    awakenbeauty51 Posts: 35 Member
    First pic: December 2015 215 lbs
    Second pic: April 2016 176 lbs e2ckx3ynv0l2.jpg
    OMG! Words cannot express how good you look!

Thank you so very much! I feel even better!
  • 120poundstogo
    LyndaLee68 wrote: »
    First pic: December 2015 215 lbs
    Second pic: April 2016 176 lbs e2ckx3ynv0l2.jpg
    OMG! Words cannot express how good you look!

Thank you so very much! I feel even better!
    that is just great!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!