Inches for Independence and 15 by Fireworks! JOIN US!!

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Good luck tomorrow everyone!!!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone :smile:

Weight = 186.7 the same as last week.
    Well done Inksy for the spread sheet. sorry i am so late posting my weight

Well this morning i weigh = 186.5
    I hope you all got to your desired weight or shape
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week ! Checking in at 192.0 ! One more week to go .
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    150. The 140s are taunting me :laugh: Was the spreadsheet posted for last week?

Has there been any discussion about a new challenge? This one ends next week!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Stayed the same.... No loss or gain.... poo.........
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Does anyone want another challenge?? We could do a Halloween Challenge.... OR>..maybe something a little less "LONG TERM"?? It's up to you! Let me know how long you would like it to go...
  • kris1085
    Options
    I most deffently want another Challenge ! The halloween one sounds good to me !
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    161.2 today. Down .8 from last week. Every little bit helps...
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    149.9 same as last week.
    I would love another challenge. This has become a huge part of my life. I didn't lose the fifteen but I did lose. That is what matters and this challenge keeps my on track. Not to mention the wonderful and beautiful people I have met!!!!
  • kristygay
    kristygay Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    213.6 this week! Another pound gone! BTW another challenge sounds great, if Halloween is too long, maybe we could do one to the end of summer or to Labor Day? Either way, I am up for it!
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Ok Cool!!

I think a Labor Day challenge would be GREAT...and then we will do a Halloween one afterwards....

Are there any other suggestions as to how you all would like the challenge to run? Of course, Inskydiamonds does an AMAZING job at the spreadsheet.. I'm hoping she will stay with us.

I stopped posting the challenges b/c people weren't responding, or doing them?? so.. do you have any suggestions about those..or should we just stick with the weekly weigh ins and that be it??

Thanks in advance!
  • kris1085
    Options
    Oh i loved the Challenges that you were posting ! I am now drinking alot more water because that was one of the challenges ! I think the weekly weigh ins are good though ! And i am looking forward to the labor day challenge and the Halloween one after that !
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    AH - I failed at putting the sheet up last week! I'll get this week up though, promise!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    144.0 this week.

I am just not losing weight like I used to. While I love seeing chart progress and being part of a challenge, I don't think I'll go into the next round. Ultimately I only have 17 lbs left to lose, and I have a feeling they will come by really slowly. :) I'm not going to rush them, I am feeling healthy and I've gotten a really great grip on nutrition (I haven't logged food in 2 weeks, and I'm still dropping weight)

So we'll see how much I lose this week for our final weigh in, then I will not be in the next one :) Thanks so much for everything!
  • kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    Weigh in Monday -

No loss for me. The inches are coming off, but no weight. I'm okay with with that, but it would be nice to see a little weight drop off.

It's going to the "grandma's" houses on the weekends that are tempting me too much I'm afraid. Hopefully the next month will be better.

Oh, and I am up for a Labor Day Challenge!!! Count me in!
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Down .2....probably water weight but I'll take it!!! I like the idea of another challenge :)
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I think Labor Day then Halloween would be great!!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I went up. Thankfully only 2.2 lbs. Due to some health concerns that I have let stress me out I just have not been able to controll my eating. And then of course that stresses me more! :laugh: The good news is after several blood tests and a ct scan I found out me and my insides are healthy! YaY!

CW: 220.2 lbs
    Gain: 2.2 lbs

I am going to skip the next challenge. With summer and so many things I have to do I am going to focus on eating right not on losing. I'll look forward to joining the one after!

Everyone have a blessed week! :flowerforyou: 'See' you all next week! Great work on the losses!