Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

McDonalds all you an eat limitless french fries?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I love their fries (only hot and with extra salt added). I could probably eat 3 large fries for a meal if I wasnt concerned about the calories. Id much rather have more fries than a burger.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I did not visit McDonald's much when I was eating carbs but now that they have some quality low carb options I do eat there. They have the best value on coffee in town at least for seniors.

I just order burgers and ask for no bun. They put it in a tub and give me a fork, which is what Arby's does when I ask for a sandwich without a bun.
  • DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    all-you-can-eat is always a scam. In order for it to be a value, you have to eat a certain amount. You feel obligated to at least eat that amount, otherwise you should have ordered single-servings off the menu. The food is usually poor quality and cheap for the restaurant to prepare and serve. If you've ever noticed...the better quality/more nutritious/more expensive foods are always presented in smaller serving dishes in a buffet, so you naturally take less of that stuff and more of the rest. If it was a real value for the average customer, the business wouldn't be offering it. i'm betting most folks, given all-you-can-eat fries, will eat less than a super size.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    McDonalds fries are nasty. Unlimited fries from there is not going to inspire me to eat McDonalds more often.

You have clearly not had them hot.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Ws2016 wrote: »
    I wouldn't visit McDonalds if they were giving away money.

During monopoly season, I go precisely because they're giving away money. I won $25 a couple weeks ago.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If I am going to have fries, I would be totally cool with this. But I think realistically I'm not physically capable of eating even a large fries with a sandwich. Maybe if I just had the fries? or was drunk?

Oh but on the norm, the most economical option for me, and what fits my macros best, is the triple cheeseburger with no bun!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Meh, I hardly even indulge in even a small order, so the limitless fries doesn't really appeal to me. Just not worth all the calories.