WOW ! You look great ! Keep it up !
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Now THATS an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Your starting weight is only a little more than mine, so this gives me an idea of what sort of change I can hope for.

BTW - do you have scoliosis? Your back seems shaped much like mine - with the curve - just wondering.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look amazing, keep up the good work!!!xx
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Good going girl! Love the Tat!
  • heligal79
    heligal79 Posts: 22
    Options
    WOW, you look great. You inspire me!
  • MotorMowth
    MotorMowth Posts: 43
    Options
    You look so great! Your body looked so much like how mine does, so this is really inspirational.

Weird question: did your tattoos change much? I've always worried about that.

They've changed, but I think for the better. We'll see how I feel about it when I'm all done.
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is absolutly AMAZING!!! You have done an awsome job!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Viewparadise
    Options
    phenomenal!!!! Way to go and WAY to inspire the rest of us. And yes, you are very brave to share with us! That's really putting yourself out there. Cool....
  • breannatrevs
    breannatrevs Posts: 114
    Options
    don't be sorry about the bra and underwear!
    you look great, you must be so proud of what youve accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Your tatts are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's AMAZING :D Just keep pushing and you'll eventually bust through that plateau. Keep up the great work!
  • skshep
    skshep Posts: 30
    Options
    Way to go! The change is remarkable! I really appreciate you posting these pics because our body types are very similar and my starting weight was close to yours so it is motivating to me to see your achievements! Again, job well done & keep it up! :happy:
  • catcufflings
    Options
    I began my journey on January 11, 2011. I was in a "Phattest Loser" contest. $10 month for weigh in...at the end of 5 months, the winner gets the pot. Sounded like a good incentive to me.

There were monthly weigh ins each month. I didn't win the first month, but I was a week behind everyone else as I didn't start when they did, so I had 1 week less time at it than they all did. I did win the second month and the fourth. The prizes those months were a 60 minute massage and 5 Pilates classes and a 60 minute massage and 4 personal training sessions. I kept my fingers crossed and busted my butt, and managed to win the entire contest and the pot of $1035. So, for my entry fee of $60, I lost 60 pounds and made out like a bandit.

I'm at a bit of a plateau now. I'm not sure if it's because I don't have enough incentive, so I am posting these pics to encourage myself to keep going and meet my ultimate goal.

Thank you MFP for getting me going!

AMAZING! what a awesome difference. you truly are inspirational.
  • pinkgirlzoe
    pinkgirlzoe Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow! You have done soooooooooo well. keep going girl xx
  • WADA58
    WADA58 Posts: 9
    Options
    That's great proud of you!
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the hard work! I hope to join you by year end too!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    wow! what a difference! and hats off to you for posting pics in your bra and underwear! that takes guts, but you can really tell the difference! ;D
  • TyraAnnTyriana
    TyraAnnTyriana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo proud of you! Thank you for the encouragement
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!