I want to get a tattoo when i hit my goal weight..

Options
tanyaMax
tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
was just wondering if anyone out there has a weight loss victory tattoo....I have no idea what i would get yet.
but it should remind me of where i dont ever want to be.....please share and upload your weightloss tats
if you have one. thanks in advance :0)

Replies

• allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    my goal is when I hit 150..i'm getting a quote from the movie zoolander..on my leg..haha
  • cmduncan
    cmduncan Posts: 69
    Options
    I have this goal in mind too. I want a large piece on my back but I've got about 100 pounds to go first. I'm glad I'm not the only one on this wavelength.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I will be getting a couple tattoo's when I reach my goal weight!!!
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    I'm thinking of getting a butterfly on my shoulder and some a heart with a lot of curves and lines from it on the lower back when I reach goal. LOL, the hubby just looks at me and shakes his head.
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    What a terrific idea!! I think I might think about doing the same! What to get...that's a good question!
  • tedm5
    tedm5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was going to get one when I hit my first milestone but I am reconsidering that. Was considering the Flag that flies on the ships from the TV Show "Whale Wars". Good luck trying to figure yours out.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I want to get "Never Going Back" on the inside of my wrist, as a reminder of how hard i worked to get there. If I ever get there!
  • RiverInTheRoad
    Options
    I want to get a bunch of tattoos when I reach my gw. But I think the first one I'll get is a wolf with a quote from the song "Hungry Wolf" by X. I also might get a pin-up of Frankenfurter but that is definitely up in the air. LOL
  • Uk_Yogini
    Uk_Yogini Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm definately getting another tat when I hit my goal weight, just haven't figured out quite what yet !
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am planning on this too.. been looking around at designs, but haven't settled on anything yet.

:smile:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a full body tattoo of what I used to look like when I was fat.
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I really want to get a zia somewhere on me, and a HP quote. :) But, I want both of them to be somewhere that isn't too noticeable... You know? Still gotta be a lady. :)
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Yep. Im getting my "tramp stamp" on my lower back. It will be a butterfly and some designs "hatched" out of a broken heart caccoon
  • irishwitch
    irishwitch Posts: 21
    Options
    When I reached my half way mark, I got the first part of my back tattoo done. Its a Gaelic cross with a claddagh for the ring. When i reach my goal. another 50 lbs or so. I will get the rest of it finished. Celtic knot wings coming from behind the cross, and my families name.

But that's me. :)
  • descooley
    descooley Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I want two when I hit my goal - I want my two daughter's initials entwined with a daisy but not sure where. Then on my wrist I want a small design to symbolize my brother who was killed when I was a teenager. A lot of my weight came from losing him when I was young and eating away my unhappiness - when the weight is gone I want to remember all of the good.
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Getting "the thin blue line" across my back with my dates of service scripunder it ....if I don't chicken out......
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a phoenix on my shoulder blade.
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Get a kanji symbol for "control" or "strength" or "winner" or something inspirational about your journey
  • RainyDayKelli
    RainyDayKelli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I want a new tattoo for every 50 lbs. I have soooo many planned already, I can't wait!