Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    2ckq4afmw43t.jpeg
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Good job, Nichole!! Way to go, I can totally see the difference!!
    And yes I hope she passes! Otherwise you will get an earful listening to her rant on the way home!! Fingers crossed!
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    nice job Nichole, awesome NSV :)
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Looking good Nichole! Not to be a total perv, but not only is your tummy way smaller, but so are your boobies! :o
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Good morning people. It's Saturday. That means most of you are home from work. So...I am here to tell you to:

Go for a walk
    go to the gym
    dig in your garden
    plant a tree
    get on your bike
    turn on that Zumba DVD
    do something - anything
    but get going no matter what.
    You always feel better AFTER you do it, even if you didn't feel like doing it in the first place.
    Besides...
    You could be here in an hour....

t53bmq5ddh49.jpg
  • tarynbearyn
    tarynbearyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Nichole there is a huge difference! Got myself out of bed and went to boot camp this morning and so glad I did! Now off to take the dog on a long walk. Hopefully it doesn't rain! Happy Saturday!!!

• FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym, cleaned the house, "played" some tennis with hubby...tonight's prom. Have a great weekend people.
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Someone started messaging me and we were having a good chat until he started talking about *his family jewels*. I hinted that I wanted to talk about something else and he wouldn't, so I had to block him :-( I thought I made a penpal here. I was wrong.
  • PinkZebra2014
    PinkZebra2014 Posts: 18 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Alaina. My goal weight is somewhere between 120-125, currently I weigh 165 pounds. I've tried to lose weight many times before but I lose motivation and just go back to my old lifestyle. I think It'd be best for me to have friends that cheer me on to reach my goal and vice versa...
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    just over 2 hours of black belt training and the 1 hour of kickboxercise. Then out for a lovely lunch with the hubby :) happy saturday everyone
  • danan01
    Options
    ebiyjaz6li43.jpeg
  • danan01
    Options
    rmdtu8ggycfm.jpeg
  • ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All.

Thanks for noticing the changes, and they weren't all in my head.

Cassidy passed her temps and is now able to drive. (that is as long as the mouth and attitude change) She also made cheer. Thank GOD because after the weekend I had that would have pushed me over the edge if I had to listen to her b@#$% about that. Jenna also hit her very first home run. yeah!

So my dad went to the hospital on Thursday for falling due to his legs giving out. Friday evening Jenna and I were on the way to the hospital when they called and said his heart stopped. they had to perform CPR for 15+ minutes. They don't know why it stopped but now he is on a vent. They tried giving him blood thinners but that caused bleeding in the belly so they stopped them. Dr. said they are between a rock and a hard place. Had to yell at him yesterday and tell him to get his head out of his *kitten* as he has things to do and places to be at the end of the month. I am praying to GOD he pulls through Jenna graduates and she wants to tell him about her home run. First my uncle dies (his brother) then my mom and now him. :'(:s This last month or so is really sucking and trying my patients.

Thanks for listening to me vent. I will catch up with everyone once I do a little work. :#
  • healthymom76
    healthymom76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 40 year old mother of 6. I need some serious motivation and help to get started again. I have 100+ lbs to lose and can't seem to get started. I am doing great on my exercise which right now is tracking my steps. I am up to 12,000 a day and hoping to be at 20,000 by the end of the month. Need some serious friends that can help me stay the course....
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    Any newbies feel free to add me.
  • ngolden3320
    Options
    So hospital just called. Heart sank to my feet. It was a dr want permission to scope my dad and see where he is bleeding from. Said yes and appreciate him calling. WTF. Use a different phone for Gods sake
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    @ngolden3320 My thoughts go out to you and your father. I hope he continues to pull through and improve.

Also, great progress photos. You are the incredible shrinking woman!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all Mothers here. I hope you all had a fantastic day!

Welcome Newcomers! Keep posting!

I had a great but overwhelming Mother's Day weekend. We saw Beauty and the Beast, which was an amazing performance. But then my Mom and Aunt wanted to go shopping at the Mall of America...on a Saturday. I was very proud of myself for making it though the crowds without going insane. I hate shopping and malls and crowds so it was definitely my nightmare, but I'm really glad I held it together and my Mom had fun.
  • FitEqualsSmile
    FitEqualsSmile Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    We had a great Mothers Day in western New York, was a little chilly with some rain...nothing changes. Had a great brunch with my family and then hit the mall for some errands (and to walk off the brunch). We were actually able to make the pups for a short walk in the afternoon between the drops.

Today we I have trainer and then yoga and pickle ball in the evening so it is busy day. Dinner will be apple chicken dogs on the grill so easy pessy.

Hope everyone has a great one.

@jkhoffe - what a great way to spend Mothers Day!

Nicole - we are all thinking of you. Just remember to you have to stay strong and healthy to help everyone get through. Mom always ends up holding everyone together so take some time and center yourself every morning if you can find it; even a few breaths. You will be in our thoughts.

Welcome to all the newbies - feel free to add me!!
  • chasidee90
    chasidee90 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 40 year old mother of 6. I need some serious motivation and help to get started again. I have 100+ lbs to lose and can't seem to get started. I am doing great on my exercise which right now is tracking my steps. I am up to 12,000 a day and hoping to be at 20,000 by the end of the month. Need some serious friends that can help me stay the course....

I sent you an invite. I to have 100+ lbs to lose. I have been on my journey for 4 weeks and I have lost 24lbs thus far. You are way more active than I am so I know you can do this! You just have to believe in yourself! The struggles are real let me tell ya but you just have to put some blinders on and keep reminding yourself that the end reault will be sooo worth it.