What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!
1st mini-goal is to be able to run for 10 minutes without walking/resting
2nd is to fit into this strapless dress and not look like a sausage roll lol2
Bad calorie day yesterday - half sick today. Tomorrow WILL be better!!6
Get back to Onehundredland. Been stuck at 201-205 for months.5
JeffS435 Posts: 133 MemberHave a A1C under a 7.0 (diabetes test) and have better food choices for week6
pinkpsyche Posts: 36 Member
getting below 70 kg. my goal is 68 but i have been at 72-73 for awhile now.
also, getting my time for 5km to consistently be under 30 minutes.4
To be absolutely vain. I'm going to be vacationing with family and friends in July for 3 weeks and I want to look smoking hot! I'm making sure I eat right and put in the work.5
Trying to get to 99.9kg3
Mini goals for the next few weeks/months:
1) Get to an overall loss of 110 lbs - 1lb to go
2) Get to an overall loss of 112 lbs (this represents 8 stone loss for us Brits) - 3 lbs to go
3) Get to an overall loss of 117 lbs (the weight of my 11yo son) - 8 lbs to go
4) Get to an overall loss of 119 lbs (the weight of my 16yo daughter) - 10 lbs to go
5) Get to an overall loss of 123 lbs (3 x the weight of my toddler) - 14 lbs to go
6) Get to an overall loss of 127 lbs (the weight of my 12yo son) - 18 lbs to go
7) To start running, probably C25K
8) To improve my cycling speed and time for a particular route my son and I ride
9) To start swimming again
10) To start weight training
11) To find a house to buy!
Should be enough to keep me busy over the summer6
ok I have a new mini goal I joined the lose 10 lbs by June 14 challenge on MFP2
To get in a healthy bmi, then to be under 70kg. Goal weight is 60kg, but I really want to learn abs exercises, as even when I was skinny (10 years ago) I never managed abs!!2
I'm 136.6 and my mini goal is 132 which is the highest end of normal for my height (5'1). It's still quite a bit overweight for my frame but I'll be happy to be out of the overweight range:)2
baebabu Posts: 214 MemberFitting into the shorts I wore last summer for my vacation.3
Aria_Luna Posts: 20 MemberOnderland is my current mini goal! 8.5lbs to go ;u;
This will also mean I go from obese to overweight on the BMI scale and it'll be 40lbs down.8
Lose 3 lbs!0
For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!
I want to get to 255 by september. I haven't been that weight since middle school. I actually got under it before I got into college and then I gained some weight back0
Getting to under 100kg is my mini goal right now...4 kilos away. My next goal will be getting under 200lbs, onederland...7
1. Finish the 30DS - I'm on Day 24 and...
2. Be as slim as I can by my school reunion in July.
Currently at 220.2. Mini goal is to drop below 220...then below 210...then, do I dare? Below 200.
Below 200. That would be powerful!8
To look decent in a dress this coming weekend. Going to a wedding that the exhusband and girlfriend will be at. UGHHHH. I have lost 75 pounds since he saw me 12 months ago!
So I went to the wedding....exhusband told me I looked great. We had a 10 minute conversation about health and our children. The girlfriend threw an absolute fit that he talked to me and made a big scene. Everyone was laughing at her. It was kind of sad.32
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 562 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions