5"6 ladies- whats your goal?

Options

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" tall. My goal is to be wearing a size 2 and have around 12% body fat. According to the calculators on Tom Venuto's website, I will weigh around 115 when I get there.

I was a size 6 when I weighed 128 pounds, and I had no where near a 6 pack abs. So 115 pounds sounds about right.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and started at around 145 which is my weight when I don't exercise regularly or eat well. I'm now down to below 130, fluctuating between 128 and 130 and I'm pretty happy here. Originally my goal weight was between 120 and 125, but I'm actually really happy with my body the way it is now. I'm doing a lot of strength training now and really starting to see muscle definition and even though my weight hasn't changed I think I look a lot leaner and my clothes fit/look better. I really only have one trouble spot area left and if it would go away, I'd be so happy, I've got a tiny bit of extra fat on the sides of my hips. It's not huge, but I definitely notice it and it bothers me when wearing any sort of tight clothing.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my goal is 122lb. I am around the 135lb mark at the moment and it is very slow to shift, but I will find a way, I have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes that are too tight at the moment as my incentive :smile:
  • Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My goal is betweekn 138 & 140 as any lower and I look ill, but hubby has said that as I get nearer my target and he thinks I am looking too thin he will say he said he would rather I look toned and happy than skinny and ill.
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    My goal is 145! That is what I was in high school (soccer, volleyball and dance). It was just the right weight to where I kept my butt and hips but had a nice stomach and thighs.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a BMI of 22 which I believe is around 140lbs.
  • mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    Options
    140-130. I have it listed at 130 here, I think. LOL
  • m1zk0
    m1zk0 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 150 now, a size 8, and am aiming for 130. Come December I'd like to hit between 120-125, and then see from there. I haven't been 130 since grade 11, which was 6 years ago, but if other people can do it I sure as hell can!
  • Yummymummy135
    Options
    I'm 5'6, my start weight was 156, my original goal was 135 but at 139 now I still have a lot to loose!! I still have a really big belly (2 babies in 17 months) and very big arms so my new goal is 126..
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    im longing to see 150,havent seen that in about 10 years,im now at 230.so next year this time i will be 150 or lower.aint giving up
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i'm shooting for 150
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    my goal is 135....i will celebrate after each 5 lb loss with a new workout treat--lululemon is a great place to celebrate and even target's fitness section is a blast.

i'm 160 now but i think my boobs must weigh like 10 lbs each!!!
  • lb7970
    lb7970 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"6.5 my goal weight now is 150 since I'm starting at 183. After having my babies the lowest I've gone is 138 and that was too hard to maintain. So at 40 years old I'd be thrilled to get to 145 but 150 will be easier to maintain.
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys, I am currently 220 and know I felt wonderful at 150, when I got down to 138 to join the army 20 years ago I felt icky, so 150 sounds great! But 170 is my current get there first goal. :-). Good luck!!!
    I AGREE :0)
    Since my starting weight was so high and I am 48 years old my goal weight for right now is 150 lbs. I figure by the time I get there, I will be in pretty good shape too. I can re-evaluate my goal at this time depending on how I feel and how I look. I am 210 lbs right now and have quite a ways to go just to get to 150 lbs so I think that is reasonable for me right now.

Hello there, we are almost in the same boat. I am 210.5, and my ultimate weight goal for now is 160...
  • cparker10
    cparker10 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you for posting this question. I've lost 50 lbs down to 150 lbs from 200 lbs. My goal weight is 145 lbs and I hope to reach this by the end of next month.
  • saltyphoenix
    saltyphoenix Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I remember actually feeling really great at 178 lbs.! My goal isn't a number but to fit into a size 10 at most stores (I'm a 20 right now).
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Im 5''5.5 (ish - somewhere in there) I started out at 235 and am extremelly big boned... I weigh 171 currently and my short term goal is 152.... Im thinking my goal is somewhere between 142-152, although I may try for 135 at some point, just to say I lost 100 pounds.... But we shall see... for right now 152 would be great!
  • PinkKareBear
    Options
    It's interesting, if you look at the post of what 5'3" ladies said they want to be, a lot of their goal weights are the same or above what the 5'6" ladies want (generally around 130)! As someone who is 5'3", I was thinking for an ultimate goal 130 is a bit high for that height (not overweight by any means), but this post makes me feel better about what I want to achieve...just an observation.
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5 so I always say I'm 5'7 and my goal is 147. Once I get there I'll decided if my body is cool with additional weight loss
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    I just wana hit 199... lol anything after that is awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!