BOOBS...lol

Options

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    i lost mine along with my weight, so I am probably going to go fake some day! As long as they are perky!

This profile picture is awesome!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    i lost mine along with my weight, so I am probably going to go fake some day! As long as they are perky!

This profile picture is awesome!

Yes it is lol...if that picture is real, that girl has some serious core strength =D.
  • oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    21aikh4.png

^^^^^^^^
    that says it all! :) lol
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    If I was happy with my boobs then I would probs say natural but I hate my boobs! I am having a boob job once I lose some weight and so I am following my journey with regular vlogs and video footage on youtube!

I just uploaded this video of how to make your boobs look between 1-3 cup sizes bigger! It is really simple to do and cheap so check it out if you need some advice! its what I do and you can see the difference it makes :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3J-3nn--m8

Please follow my journey on my Youtube channel :) Thank you very much
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    If I had enough money to buy an entirely new body part, I would use it to do something useful for the world. I can't imagine spending thousands of dollars on my looks, especially for something only one other person will see! I'd go on a mission trip or take a semester off to teach in a struggling school district or join Big Brothers/Big Sisters. What a country we live in where our biggest concern is how our breasts look. :ohwell:
  • elemstuck
    elemstuck Posts: 24
    Options
    Does anyone care to share how much their procedures cost? My wife is done having kids and is dealing with the deflation that has been mentioned from breastfeeding both our sons. She and I have discussed surgery for the future, but cost would be a big limiting factor for us. I know many clinics will finance the procedure, but we would like some ballpark figures for what others have paid. We are in Iowa, so I know that makes a bit of a difference based on regions of the country, but please share regardless of location.
    Thanks
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    i was just talking about this last night...I like them fake which is how I'm gonna be getting them when I reach goal :)
  • jmodic
    jmodic Posts: 2
    Options
    Real or fake it doesn't matter the most important thing is you do it for yourself or not and you are happy with it. Regardless most men could care either way. we in general just like boobs of all types...lol
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Does anyone care to share how much their procedures cost? My wife is done having kids and is dealing with the deflation that has been mentioned from breastfeeding both our sons. She and I have discussed surgery for the future, but cost would be a big limiting factor for us. I know many clinics will finance the procedure, but we would like some ballpark figures for what others have paid. We are in Iowa, so I know that makes a bit of a difference based on regions of the country, but please share regardless of location.
    Thanks

Mine was around $6000 for everything, and I got Silicon which is a little more expensive than Saline.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Well as a man I can give you my opinion. Boobs are good. Love'em all! :laugh:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Well as a man I can give you my opinion. Boobs are good. Love'em all! :laugh:

Ditto...staring at boobs makes by IQ dip by 50 points...all shapes and sizes...
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    and what an investment
  • Nachos88
    Nachos88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like how mines are now :-) after i lost so much weight, my breast deflated to a 32D...people randomly ask me where did my boobs go lol

i love having smaller boobs...its easier to manage lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I wish mine were smaller. I'm a 38DD.

My husaband loves them though LOL
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I like mine touched !!!!!!!!!!! OH silly me , You meant like size and shape fake or real

Either way I like mine touched !!!!! LOL
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I will take small boobs and like it , if I can just be skinny/fit to go along with it!
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    I like mine touched !!!!!!!!!!! OH silly me , You meant like size and shape fake or real

Either way I like mine touched !!!!! LOL :happy:

I'm sure you get plenty of offers to be touched.
  • mcvc
    mcvc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like them room temperature.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My boobs had a mind of their own in my younger years. Was an A cup till my late teens, then out of nowhere, C CUP! Wtf? I was dancing along the fine line of the D cup before I started working out, and they shrunk a little. :(

I've seen some REALLYgood boob jobs, and some REALLY bad ones, but it's all about personal preference and confidence in my book. I've pondered about getting them before when I was an A, but now, I'd only want them lifted eventually. Going from a C to a D wouldn't really be worth it in my book. /shrug
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Boobs (saline) can cost anywhere from 2,000 and up
    Silicone can cost anywhere from about 3,000 and up

It also depends if she needs a lift or any corrections made... Best to go in for a consultation!