Different kinds of tea...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Vanyahiril
    Vanyahiril Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Vanyahiril wrote: »
    Oh, & I haven't coughed up the cash for a gravity steeper, but a French press works just as well. You can also use it to make foam for lattes :)

I've never heard of one of those! Do you love it?

I do! They're typically used to make coffee, but I pretty much use mine exclusively for tea. They're fairly easy to clean, you can just wipe out the tea leaves, & the "press" part of mine comes apart, if I need to give it a more thorough clean. I put the tea in loose, add my hot water, steep it, then push the plunger & pour!
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    If you have a Home Goods, TJ Maxx or Marshalls around you check out thier food section. You can always find interesting teas discounted there.
    Yup. 100 tea bags for $6. Lets just say I have a lot of tea bags. I only drink water and unsweetened tea so I like to have variety
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Enjcg5 wrote: »
    If you have a Home Goods, TJ Maxx or Marshalls around you check out thier food section. You can always find interesting teas discounted there.
    Yup. 100 tea bags for $6. Lets just say I have a lot of tea bags. I only drink water and unsweetened tea so I like to have variety

I thought about that but I am afraid they may be expired or something, maybe because they're not sold at a grocery store?
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Oh, & I haven't coughed up the cash for a gravity steeper, but a French press works just as well. You can also use it to make foam for lattes :)

I've never heard of one of those! Do you love it?

I do! They're typically used to make coffee, but I pretty much use mine exclusively for tea. They're fairly easy to clean, you can just wipe out the tea leaves, & the "press" part of mine comes apart, if I need to give it a more thorough clean. I put the tea in loose, add my hot water, steep it, then push the plunger & pour!

I went to teavana and got one of those 32 oz tea infuser maker things. I like it for loose leaf tea but it is a pain to clean out. I will have to try a gravity one.
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    treegirl97 wrote: »
    I've recently discovered the love for David's Tea and now have about 25 different kinds! Blueberry Jam, Chocolate Rocket and English Toffee are my current favourites. I drink 3-4 cups every day.

Oh wow, those sounds amazing! No David's around me though :(
  • Vanyahiril
    Vanyahiril Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    treegirl97 wrote: »
    I've recently discovered the love for David's Tea and now have about 25 different kinds! Blueberry Jam, Chocolate Rocket and English Toffee are my current favourites. I drink 3-4 cups every day.

Oh wow, those sounds amazing! No David's around me though :(

I order all mine online!
  • yogi1129
    yogi1129 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh please try adagio teas!!! They are cheap and so yummy! My favorite tea is white tea because it's very light and delicate. Add some honey and it's orgasmic. Their strawberry white tea is to die for!!
  • rhsdancer5
    rhsdancer5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love rooibos:)
  • miakristmann
    miakristmann Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings is great! Try the Red African tea, very different I recommend with honey. Chia Vanilla is very tasty. Love Twinnings Mint Tea as well I cant get enough of it. Defiantly recommend Yerba Mate as well! Amazing health benefits, I've been drinking it since I was little.