Hi!! Any low carbers??

Options
KetoLady86
KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
Hi...I have been low carb for almost 3 weeks now..messed up a few times (not a lot, at all)
I needed to do that to stay on track (I think)
I would love to have some friends on this app, it would really benefit us!! have a great day!!

Replies

• suepearly95
    suepearly95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've started the keto diet for about a month. And I've seen the results! Would really like to have a friend to talk to about this as well!
  • kgailvincent
    kgailvincent Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Low carb is awesome I've been doing it for about 2 months and have had amazing results.
  • KetoLady86
    Options
    Do ya'll use the keto pee sticks?
  • joesanabria33
    joesanabria33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Did it for 2 weeks lost 8lbs last month. Only downfall is my lifts in the gym were awful and my body figure looked flat. If there's a way around the energy thing love to go back on it.
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Looking for low carb friends. Its a tough diet to stay on so any help would be great!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Suggest you check out the main low carber forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketofiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • CarCar0207
    CarCar0207 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    BBC1986 wrote: »

I do. And it is satisfying to get the affirmation that u are doing it right. I just started 11 days ago and am already loving the way I feel. dst5omopufow.jpeg

• CarCar0207
    Options
    Did it for 2 weeks lost 8lbs last month. Only downfall is my lifts in the gym were awful and my body figure looked flat. If there's a way around the energy thing love to go back on it.

It gets better with time and I've been reading that your electrolyte balance has a lot to do with it so try adding in more salt to ur diet. I've also hear magnesium really helps.
  • bdj973
    bdj973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On Keto for 6 almost 7 weeks. Lost 30lbs so far. Feel free to friend me ;)
  • fanookie
    fanookie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've Ben on about the same amount of time and lost 23lbs. Easiest transition to a new eating plan I have ever had because I'm not starving all the time!!
  • KetoLady86
    Options
    CarCar0207 wrote: »

I do. And it is satisfying to get the affirmation that u are doing it right. I just started 11 days ago and am already loving the way I feel. dst5omopufow.jpeg

What brand is that?
  • CarCar0207
    Options
    @BBC1986I will look when I get home but they were only like $9 on Amazon.
  • milaguz
    milaguz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I need to get on track with keto. I need help and accountability partners.
  • calipoppy80
    calipoppy80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started a few days ago, you?
  • calipoppy80
    calipoppy80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi...I have been low carb for almost 3 weeks now..messed up a few times (not a lot, at all)
    I needed to do that to stay on track (I think)
    I would love to have some friends on this app, it would really benefit us!! have a great day!!

Hi doing keto too. Just started :smile:
  • happymsnappy
    happymsnappy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm glad to have found a group! Been on the keto diet for a week now! Just dipped my urine and I'm in ketosis! Woop! Woop! I'm down 6 lbs!
  • happymsnappy
    happymsnappy Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I do! Mine turns the plummest purple!
  • CarCar0207
    Options
    milaguz wrote: »
    Hi. I need to get on track with keto. I need help and accountability partners.

Add me. I've been doing keto for 2 weeks and am trying a lot of new recipes. I also post pics of them on my Instagram: keto_me_healthy
  • KetoLady86
    Options
    CarCar0207 wrote: »
    @BBC1986I will look when I get home but they were only like $9 on Amazon.

I usually get them from cvs oe Walgreens
  • KetoLady86
    Options
    I have been messing uplittle by little these last few days..definitely knocked me out of ketosis