July 4th Start! Jillian Michaels 4 Week Slimdown with a twis

Options
kel7298
kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
5 days a week, I like to work out to a dvd for about 30 minutes before going to work. This workout schedule will allow me to do just that utilizing 3 of Jillian Michael DVD's.

What you will need:

1. The Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred DVD
2. No More Trouble Zones DVD (Quick Trouble Zones workout is circuits 1-4 of NMTZ)
3. Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD (Quick Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism is circuits 1-4 of BFBM)
4. Exercise mat if on a hard floor
5. A good pair of shoes
6. Set of 3-5 pound weights

The schedule:

Day 1: 30 Day Shred: Level 1
Day 2: Quick Trouble Zones
Day 3: 30 Day Shred: Level 2
Day 4: Quick Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism
Day 5: 30 Day Shred: Level 3

Repeat each week for a total of 4 weeks.

I am going to start this Monday, July 4th. Who's with me!

Replies

• MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    What is "Quick No more trouble zones" There was only two options play through the entire circuit or chose what workout you wanted... no short or long features.
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Looks fun. I am going to do the slim down after 30Ds. But it's a little different rotation than what you listed.
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    What is "Quick No more trouble zones" There was only two options play through the entire circuit or chose what workout you wanted... no short or long features.

Quick No More Trouble Zones from what I have heard means no floor work.
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Wow this sounds like a crazy workout but I already got 30 day shred, the mat, and weights. I am doing Boost Metabolism tonight on demand! I think I'll join you I will be off for July 4th this is a great way to start the week. Will you be doing weekly weigh-ins? I can pick up Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones today.
  • melissalynnlarue
    melissalynnlarue Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh man - I would LOVE to do this but I am away from home until the 8th... I guess I will wait for another starter!! I need something like this to get back on track - I am 7 1/2 weeks post-partum from baby #4, and really itching to hit the workouts again!
  • kel7298
    Options

Michele - it's circuits 1-4

Chris - Your exactly right on both counts. This is a modified version for 30 minute workouts only

Rach - that sounds like a wonderful idea, tho I will be honest, I don't ever lose weight, I usually tone and lose inches.

Melly - you can start any day you want - I will hold you accountable..lol
  • kel7298
    Options
    Countdown T minus 4 days
  • rachrach66
    Options
    No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Your Metabolism were both sold out at 3 stores!! I ordered them via Amazon with 2 day delivery. So by Saturday I should have them. I can't wait for Jillian to kill us!!:laugh: :wink: LOL!!:bigsmile:
  • kel7298
    Options
    Lol me eith rach!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    bump -- I will think about this over the weekend. I already have 30 DS but would need the other workouts. I am currently doing Insanity but am getting bored with the program so I might try this for a while! If I decide to join you I will check back on the 4th!:smile:
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I'm in!! Sounds like just what I've been needing :)
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about adding her workouts to my routine. I like your setup with all 3 levels of 30DS. I will think about this over the weekend, I think I want to join in to add it to my regular workouts! :) Thanks!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Also, what made you choose those circuits vs. the other ones in the longer videos (I haven't done the other videos yet)
  • kel7298
    Options
    Also, what made you choose those circuits vs. the other ones in the longer videos (I haven't done the other videos yet)

Quick Trouble Zones was already incorporated into a different JM slim down routine. Basically it' no floor work thus levels 1-4. Plus I like the idea of not having to stop and fast forward the dvd. If it works for NMTZ why not make it work with BFBM was my thoughts.

Hi everyone! I hope to see you on Monday.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Gearing up for tomorrow...are you?
  • kel7298
    Options
    30DS level 1 D 1 finished!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Day 1 30 DS L1 done!! Happy Fourth everyone!!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Day 1 30 DS L1 done!! Happy Fourth everyone!!

you go girl!
  • rachrach66
    Options
    Day 1 30 DS!!! Whoo hoo!! :bigsmile:
  • rachrach66
    Options
    Day 1 30 DS!!! Whoo hoo!! :bigsmile: