What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey at 67kg, and being my final goal 54-55kg, I decided to set a minigoal at 59.9kg, which has always been kind of a psychological barrier for me. And... I hit it today (59'8)... YAY! After three months of logging everything and exercising everyday, I managed to lose 7 kilos. Everyone keeps telling me that it's so obvious that I've lost weight and that I look absolutely fav, and that makes me even feel better about it :smiley:

With another 5-6 kilos to go, I feel absolutely positive about it. I really can't wait to see the changes in my body!
    I've lost 7kg too, great feeling isn't it? Can't wait to get to 59.9kg. I'm 65.5kg so a way away from that goal. My minigoal is to hit 62.5kg, average Bmi for me.
  • kristynamanda4101
    kristynamanda4101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mini goal that's motivating me at the moment is that I want to lose some weight and look awesome for a concert I'm attending at the end of August on my husband and my anniversary! Big goal that's motivating me is that I'm tired of failing and giving up and starting over. I want to do this once and for all and not spend my 20s overweight!
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    First goal is to get to driver's licensee weight...6.5 lbs to go. Then to get to onederland (is that how to spell that?)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I just adjusted mine:
    5-7" female
    SW- 220
    CW-177
    GW - 135

175 by the end of May
    155 for party in late August
    150 for half marathon in November
    135 by my 52nd birthday next April
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Dana_E wrote: »
    I'm at the threshold of Onederland.

I'd love to be there by Christmas!!
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    jaynee7283 wrote: »
    Two more pounds and I'll be 20 pounds down!

Three for me !! Yea
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    1.One more inch off my arms
    2. Ten more pounds to be at my ideal body weight (bf %) for bulking.. Yes shrinking all the way down to come right back up.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    get back down to 75kgs - lowest adult weight! Im back around 78kgs, so a few weeks and I will be there.

After that I want to head on down to 70kgs. I'm about to move country to my focus will be on sticking to the plan even with all the stress and uncertainty moving brings
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Still working on reaching 40 lbs lost and getting into mainly size 10.

Lol the struggle
  • linziicb
    linziicb Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i have a holiday in just over 6 weeks, gave myself a mini goal a while ago and have another 10 pounds to go.
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    linziicb wrote: »
    i have a holiday in just over 6 weeks, gave myself a mini goal a while ago and have another 10 pounds to go.

Holidays are always a great motivator aren't they? Where are you going? Somewhere hot I hope! Haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!