June (2016) Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Net1968
    Net1968 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Net1968 wrote: »

I still haven't worked out how to set up the tracker!

Better hurry up. You might get kicked out of the club. No tracker = big slacker.

I added it up manually!
  • PoppetsMaster
    PoppetsMaster Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Not good enough... tickers only...
  • Net1968
    Net1968 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I can run a bath! @PoppetsMaster!
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Tomorrow is my birthday. I will not be running. Bourbon is an acceptable gift.
    Woodford Reserve on its way...
  • Zom_bunny
    Options
    There's no way I can run the whole globe tomorrow. I have to work.

But I do have 12 miles planned.

This made my day
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I may have to boycott running tomorrow. Global Running Day? Seriously... can't they leave anything alone? I see this and picture thousands of wannabe runners singing "Cumbaya", holding hands and all crossing the finish line together so everyone feels like they won... lol... Yeah... I know... I am a cynical old b@stard.... but that shlt drives me up a wall... Whoever came up with this lame-*kitten* idea is so effing clueless they obviously have no idea that everyday is motherfcking running day... globally even... lol...

Ok... bourbon-laced rant is over. (And I am scheduled for 6 tomorrow so I will be out there at sunrise embracing the nonsense... :) )

I would like to give you props for not allowing a single kitten, mole, or newt to slip into your rant. Very impressive, indeed.
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    If you're not into national (renamed global?) running day, here are some other options! vzwv5p8rut7f.png
  • Zom_bunny
    edited June 2016
    Options
    4leighbee wrote: »
    I may have to boycott running tomorrow. Global Running Day? Seriously... can't they leave anything alone? I see this and picture thousands of wannabe runners singing "Cumbaya", holding hands and all crossing the finish line together so everyone feels like they won... lol... Yeah... I know... I am a cynical old b@stard.... but that shlt drives me up a wall... Whoever came up with this lame-*kitten* idea is so effing clueless they obviously have no idea that everyday is motherfcking running day... globally even... lol...

Ok... bourbon-laced rant is over. (And I am scheduled for 6 tomorrow so I will be out there at sunrise embracing the nonsense... :) )

I would like to give you props for not allowing a single kitten, mole, or newt to slip into your rant. Very impressive, indeed.

You will wake up to run and I will whine and tell you not to and you will say " but ... But running" and you will go.I do not buy for one second that you will not run @poppetsmaster
  • Zom_bunny
    edited June 2016
    Options
    :p