Back on the Wagon!

Options
jm216
jm216 Posts: 3,780 Member
We've all fallen off at some point, but it's time to get back on....to feel better about yourself. It's time to take back your life.

Replies

• jm216
    Options
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, Justin!
  • LPflaum
    LPflaum Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Also trying to get back on track here. Gained 15 back.
  • jm216
    Options
    You guys are awesome! I'd love to have you all on the wagon! Together we will lose it and keep it off
  • jm216
    Options
    What are your plans today?
  • bchgrl8
    bchgrl8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My wagons been pulling the same 35 pounds sons for years!! :s let's do this!!! Friend me everyone..menopause is not helping me, anyone else having the same issue?
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    bchgrl8 wrote: »
    My wagons been pulling the same 35 pounds sons for years!! :s let's do this!!! Friend me everyone..menopause is not helping me, anyone else having the same issue?

Hot flashes and back pain driving me crazy here!
  • jm216
    Options
    bchgrl8 wrote: »
    My wagons been pulling the same 35 pounds sons for years!! :s let's do this!!! Friend me everyone..menopause is not helping me, anyone else having the same issue?[/

This time we're keeping it off❣
  • jm216
    Options
    It's so normal to "fall off the wagon". There are many other factors in weight loss other than calories in and out, like stress level, sleep quality, nutrient deficiencies and quantity and types of food you're consuming. obstacles pop up and throw us off completely, but that's life.

I have a group for positive support and weight loss/lifestyle tips beyond calories and food, so if you'd like a friendly and motivating space to enjoy the journey of losing weight, join in!

Thanks Kate!
  • jm216
    Options
    My mini goals are to get out of the "obese" BMI category. Hoping I'll hit that by Monday as I was less than half a pound away this morning (but I am going out for Indian food this evening so hmmmm....)

What's motivating me right now is seeing the scales going down, feeling my clothes slowly getting looser. I am going away on holidays in just under 5 weeks, it's going to be hot and I'm going to be doing a lot of walking. I already have issues with my feet and one ankle, and any extra weight I can shed before that so I'm not lugging it around with me would be wonderful! Plus I plan to go shopping whilst I'm there and get new, smaller clothes so need to fit into new, smaller clothes haha. :P

I know I'm changing my health as well, and that for me is enough right now. :)

So proud of you Louise!
  • jm216
    Options
    Day 2- yesterday

Another great day!
    Mowed the lawn...despite my allergies
    I'm down 1.4 pounds since June 1st.
    We can do this!☀️

Happy Friday!

Jill
  • jm216