I feel abit naughty asking...

Options
1235»

Replies

• JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    pbee89 wrote: »
    Eat some jicama. It will fill you up. It's tasty. It's low calorie. It will kill your hunger for a few hours.

Where can I get some ? X

If you've never eaten one before, I recommend looking up ways to prepare it. It looks like a weird, big potato so I'd hate for you to go to the trouble to find one only to think that we were pulling your leg. ;)
  • scoii
    scoii Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Theres no reason to take pills, they really wont help you in the long run anyway.
    Instead why not learn the tools needed for success now so you wont have to worry about pills? learn portion control and moderation , then theres no need for pills.
    For weight loss all you need is a calorie deficit, cico

You say you took pills in the past?well if they worked then why are you seeking new pills to take now ?is it because they didnt work or because you gained back any weight you may have lost because you didnt learn the tools needed for success?either way it sounds like you are looking for a quick fix instead of putting in the work needed for lasting results.

I'm looking for a new one because it stopped working after a while and I didn't work hard to maintain the weight loss :(, I just want a little booster to jumpstart my weight loss

I want a quick fix initially thennnn to put in work :)

Why do you think your results would be different this time? If you aren't willing to put in the hard work from the get go to lose weight in a healthy manner with a moderate calorie deficit, why do you think you'd be willing to maintain any loss you see from using diet pills?

I used pills (for 2/3 months as a jump start I.e. My picture) to loose weight with gym and maintained it for a year but then stopped going gym because I was getting too slim.

The pills did nothing, it was the exercise that did it!

You got slim so stopped going to the gym and then put in weight. Well, no s*** sherlock! Put the effort in and then exercise and diet at maintenance levels not loss levels.

The 'boost' is in your head and you are paying a lot of money for expensive pee. After a weak of eating healthy you won't be as greedy as your mind adapts to the new status quo.

If you want pill advice go search somewhere which isn't fact based. I know a Nigerian Prince who may be able to help.
  • lun4wub
    lun4wub Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Haribo sugar-free gummi bears.

Oh god I forgot about the side effect those had, I can't stop laughing.
  • Spike_G
    Spike_G Posts: 149 Member
    Options

I tried the deficit but I'm always hungry or end up wasting my calories on delicious treats which then gets me down that I couldn't stick to it

I lost 60lbs on a deficit and only ever felt hungry a handful of times (usually when I forgot breakfast) If you're always hungry you're likely running at too large a deficit. Slow down, it's not a race. There are no quick fixes.

Diet pills are unnecessary and often dangerous

But judging by your replies you are not interested in listening to common sense and are set on using some form of pills. :|
  • KetoTeacher
    KetoTeacher Posts: 163 Member
    Options

That is mean, but they will clean out a colon
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm just sit of being fat, and the right way takes so long. It's really hard to keep up motivation for gym, it's really getting me down

Tough *kitten*, OP. Anything worth doing is hard and rarely quick.

You have two choices:
    1) Learn some patience, discipline, and hard work and do things the right way. Learn what your appropriate calorie amounts should be and set a reasonable goal. Eat at a healthy deficit, exercise if want to, and realize that weight loss isn't something you get overnight.

2) Continue to be a petulant child about it and burn your money on pills that won't fix the cause of your weight gain and refuse to listen to people who actually know what the f--k they're talking about.
  • izoom3
    izoom3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please reconsider taking them. Sometimes the damage they do to your body doesn't show up until years later. How about getting decent measuring cups, a food scale, and measuring spoons. Honestly weigh, measure and log your foods. Drink water. Stay away from processed food and drink, get plenty of rest and exercise reasonably. You won't lose everything right away but you will lose. Just be patient. Believe me, later I your life you will be very happy you did
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I'm just sit of being fat, and the right way takes so long. It's really hard to keep up motivation for gym, it's really getting me down
    And so were most of the people on this forum...then they decided to do something about it, sensibly. It wasn't easy for any of us, either. We worked hard.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    With the way you are thinking, you are pretty much guaranteed to yo-yo till you get your mind right about this *kitten*.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,642 Member
    Options

Tough *kitten*, OP. Anything worth doing is hard and rarely quick.

You have two choices:
    1) Learn some patience, discipline, and hard work and do things the right way. Learn what your appropriate calorie amounts should be and set a reasonable goal. Eat at a healthy deficit, exercise if want to, and realize that weight loss isn't something you get overnight.

2) Continue to be a petulant child about it and burn your money on pills that won't fix the cause of your weight gain and refuse to listen to people who actually know what the f--k they're talking about.

Tough love, bayyyyyyyyyyyyyybe. Tough love. :)
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    No
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

That is mean, but they will clean out a colon

Good to know lol