Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Every night. I's like a goodnight hug for my titties. :D
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I wear a soft leisure bra to bed. D cups can be uncomfy unsupported.
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I am not a woman, but I don't see why you would wear something so tight to bed

Obviously, you've never rolled over and pinched your boob in your sleep, or tried to get comfortable with these stupid floppy things bouncing around everywhere. ;)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,036 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    I can't wait to set the girls free at night. Free the boobies!

Absolutely!!

Any time I can get away without a bra ... I do!

Whenever I can, when they look appropriate with the rest of my outfit, I will wear relatively thick, snug fitting tank tops instead of a bra.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

Absolutely!!

Whenever I can, when they look appropriate with the rest of my outfit, I will wear relatively thick, snug fitting tank tops instead of a bra.

Don't your boobs bounce around lol?
  • Machka9
    Options

Absolutely!!

Don't your boobs bounce around lol?

Nope. They don't move.

The only time they do is if I run which doesn't happen very often and on those occasions, I definitely wear a sports bra.

• lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I hate bras. Even in public I often wear a very fitted tank top to keep them stable then covered by another shirt. At home, I almost never wear one - definitely not sleeping.
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I just made a life decision for myself to never wear one. Just a personal preference though I guess...
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I sometimes don't wear a bra during the day so I have no clue why someone would want to wear one to bed. Be free.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options

What she said. "Free the boobies!"
  • campbell3913
    campbell3913 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would prefer to never wear one, but for the sake of modesty and comfort I have to sometimes. Never to bed except while nursing and after heart surgery. I really hate sports bras but they're a necessary evil.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I could never sleep in a sports bra--too much compression. I do sleep in a stretchy "comfort bra"--Simply Basic Comfort Seamless Soft Cup Bra from Walmart. I don't consider it a bra--there is no support at all. It just keeps everything more in place while I'm sleeping--it's uncomfortable to be flopping around when I turn over & I move a lot. I would never want to sleep in one of my regular bras. That comes off as soon as I get in the door generally. I don't really think wearing a bra to bed will keep them perky. I also think it's unrealistic to expect anyone my size (30HH or J depending on the TOM) to be "perky". I'm comfortable with my amount of sag & am glad the girls are still currently looking forward instead of down. They may not always. I don't think sleeping in a bra will change that. Gravity is going to take it's toll.
  • marie9713
    marie9713 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I tried wearing a bra to bed when I was in high school. When I woke up the next day I felt like I had been hit in the chest, I'm assuming because I'm top heavy. Every since then I give the girls a break. Forget being perky, that's what the bra is for during the day!
  • Machka9
    Options

Absolutely!!

I'll just add to this that I'm almost 50 years old and I have never found a comfortable bra. I have drawers full of the things, and I've tried on a lot over the years, and every single one is uncomfortable.

One thing I have discovered is that my rib cage must be bigger than average. I'm wearing a bra today that I don't fill but I had to get it ... and then also get a bra extender ... in order to fit the band around my rib cage. And even so it is tight and uncomfortable and feels like it is crushing my ribs on the right side right now.

Sports bras are equally as bad. If I get them small enough to fit the girls, the band around the rib cage just about suffocates me. So I try to get them to fit around the rib cage and be as stretchy as possible ... and then they're similar to wearing a T-shirt ... but usually still a bit too tight around the rib cage.

Even tank tops with shelf bras are too tight around the rib cage even if I get them a size or two too big. I have one that hangs on me like a sack, but that shelf bra is just slightly too tight.

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Will you be engaging in a high impact sport? If so, yes!

Some high impact sports are better with bounce.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    For me it's uncomfortable to NOT wear a bra, and i don't have huge boobs, just average. If it was uncomfortable to wear a bra to bed then I'd definitely take it off. But i honestly can't even feel it when I'm in bed.
  • Machka9
    edited June 2016
    Options
    "Machka9 wrote: »
    Even tank tops with shelf bras are too tight around the rib cage even if I get them a size or two too big. I have one that hangs on me like a sack, but that shelf bra is just slightly too tight.

Incidentally ... my avatar photo is me wearing a tank top with one of those shelf bras. It is probably one of the most comfortable ones I have, but even so, it is just a bit too tight around the rib cage. Not long after the ride, I changed out of it and into a large T-shirt with no bra.