What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• aureum79
    aureum79 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    kfdcem wrote: »
    In 2-3 lbs I'll weigh less than my hubby, which for some reason is a giant deal to me. It might be the fact that he's 10" taller than me!

I would have already achieved this one two weeks ago but the jerk started biking to work and lost 5 lbs. Jerk.

Hi I have got the same goal as you I want to weigh 75 kg which is my husbands weight at the moment I was 90 kg now I am so close to 75 kg I am thinking I should lose more and maybe weight around 70 kg it's been a long time but if I can lose 2 stones their is no reason why I can be 11 st
  • sylkates
    sylkates Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The goth pants that I really miss wearing sometimes. They're so silly looking but I love wearing them to parties and concerts.
  • MinaHamadache
    MinaHamadache Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My next mini goal is to get back in the 120s (I was 0.1lbs off last weigh in...boo!)

I'm also upping my running mileage. Used to do 13 miles on a Saturday for fun and now need to push hard to get to six. Thinking of signing up to a race for motivation.
  • mallygirl420
    mallygirl420 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Mini goals - to get back down to where I started before I moved cities (135)

I also have a sexy pair of lulu lemon white shorts that were too tight this winter that almost fit! And after that a pair of super skinny jeans.

Goal after that? 115!

My other goal is that anyone reading this adds me as a friend :)
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!

ALSO MY GOAL :smiley:

for me it's a BIG goal though, I'm not sure I've ever fit into an 8!

Also, fitting into my size medium underwear comfortably. I bought a bunch and they're tight. :disappointed:

• Camish911
    Camish911 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I want to be under 175 by the time I see my family (in one week). That'll put me at 25 pounds down from the last time I saw them.
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    To get to 50 lbs lost, currently @ 28 lbs lost.
  • hfontenelle
    hfontenelle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Moving to the caribbean!
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Abs. More definition
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    5 more lbs
  • lolosensan2
    lolosensan2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Being comfortable in a bathing suit. Doesn't even need to be a bikini (yet). I just want to feel comfortable and confident in a one piece this summer.
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    HAHA! This morning when I jumped on the scale it said 74.9kgs :) goal achieved. I guess the next weight goal is 70kgs, but I other goals are trying out all the classes at my new gym and exercising 5 days per week
    My next mini goal is to drop below 75kgs, this morning I was sitting at 75.6kgs :)
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    1&2 are done! I'm bouncing between 232-233 this week and a BMI of 39.9.

I'm thinking 15 lbs until I can fit my size 16 pants.
    sarahthes wrote: »
    1.Mini goal is to be 234 lbs which is my pre-pregnancy #2 weight. This morning I was 235 lbs--so close I can almost taste it!

2.My next mini goal is to get my BMI <40. I'm so close to that now... I think it's around 230 lbs for my height.

3.Next goal after that is size 16.

4.After that, 204 lbs (what I weighed the morning I found out I was pregnant with kid #1).

I haven't thought much beyond that!

• damiansinc
    damiansinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just dropped below 210 (209.5). This has me past halfway point of Overweight BMI and almost to my next mini goal of being in onederland. I'm 6'2" and want to hit 194 a Healthy BMI and the weight I was at my best shape 20 years ago.
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Going on a cruise in August and wanted to be 50 pounds lighter. I am at 37 pounds down, not sure if I will make it but going keep trying!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!