Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    JaneSnowe wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    And it's always folks who have just signed up. It's like they have no where in the world to go but MFP to ask for approval on cleanses, herbalife, garcina cambogia, fat burners, etc. And then when you don't approve, they get angry. :s

It also seems like some people are completely new to internet forums. It should be mandatory to spend one month on Reddit before being allowed to post here. (Not really, but I think people would appreciate the MFP forums more if they saw the contrast between here and other places.)

Or babycenter.com and mention the bottle is the only way to go.

So out of curiosity I popped in there just now and the very first thread I saw was about alternative uses for breast milk. Did you know it's good for
    • curing pink eye and ear infections (just pour it right in!)
    • unplugging sinuses (all Baby needs is a drop up each nostril!)
    • making cheese
    • potentially curing cancer

Why is there no MLM program harnessing the properties of liquid gold??

:laugh:
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    STOP ATTACKING THE OP, GUYS!!!!!
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    HELLO I UNDERSTAND THEIR JUST JEALOUS HATERS.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    STOP ATTACKING THE OP, GUYS!!!!!

Stop yelling!!....and no one is attacking the OP.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    HELLO I UNDERSTAND THEIR JUST JEALOUS HATERS.

I just have to tell you, every time I see your username I read it as Butt_Hurtz and that along with your current photo is just killing me! :laugh: Is that intentional, or is it just me?

Omg. That how I have been reading it.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    And it's always folks who have just signed up. It's like they have no where in the world to go but MFP to ask for approval on cleanses, herbalife, garcina cambogia, fat burners, etc. And then when you don't approve, they get angry. :s

It also seems like some people are completely new to internet forums. It should be mandatory to spend one month on Reddit before being allowed to post here. (Not really, but I think people would appreciate the MFP forums more if they saw the contrast between here and other places.)

One mandatory month on reddit: cruel and unusual punishment.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    xmichaelyx wrote: »
    I want everyone here to succeed. But when people say ridiculous things about cleanses, or detoxes, or raspberry ketones, or weight loss pills, or "CICO didn't work for me," they are encouraging failure.

Maybe they're not lying on purpose, but they are actively harming through their own selfish ignorance the unsuspecting beginner who hasn't yet learned better.

So a little bit of piling-on is entirely appropriate, IMO.

latest?cb=20130306110059
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Why not share a link to the original thread where this incident took place? That could help people understand what went down.
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I read his original post, he was pushing anything, he was just offering an opinion. It's up to people to take it or leave. I don't use products because I know that they don't work.

That stuff works for him and he likes it. So be it. Next!!!
  • Mike02209
    Mike02209 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what does MLM mean?
This discussion has been closed.