30DS, Round 2, Monday!

Options

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Actually, Friday is my weigh in day. I gained 1.5 lbs last week which really bummed me about but TOM was visiting, so hopefully that was it.
  • JenL0690
    JenL0690 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS on the 21st...i am sore! I plan to do it for the 30 days with no breaks! FEEL THE BURN!!! Great job everyone!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS on the 21st...i am sore! I plan to do it for the 30 days with no breaks! FEEL THE BURN!!! Great job everyone!

great job! it definitly works when ya stick with it!
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    L2D10 done!! Bring on L3!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Great job WInnieX! Today is my day 19
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L2D19 Done!!! One more day of level 2 then its on to level3 and all the horrible jumping! lol NSV though... During the walk out push ups today i was able to do all the push ups with out being on my knees! Real push ups!! omg... im amazed at myself! 3 months ago after having a csection i couldnt even do push ups on my knees!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l2d9 done! I might be starting l3 on Monday instead of Sunday. We're gonna try to go kayaking on Sunday and I'm not sure I'm gonna want to kayak for 3 hours then come home and do the shred. lol
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    L2D19 Done!!! One more day of level 2 then its on to level3 and all the horrible jumping! lol NSV though... During the walk out push ups today i was able to do all the push ups with out being on my knees! Real push ups!! omg... im amazed at myself! 3 months ago after having a csection i couldnt even do push ups on my knees!!!

Go Kristyn! That's awesome!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Man oh Man! Just did L2&L3 back to back... SWEATY! But so worth it! L3D1 Done. Weight an measurements didnt change in level 2 :( But my abs are looking good for having my 2nd csection 4 months ago! haha
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls, I am still here. L2D8 done.Planning to do start L3 on Thursday this week.

Good Luck and keep going
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Hi Girls, I am still here. L2D8 done.Planning to do start L3 on Thursday this week.

Good Luck and keep going

Great job keep it up!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l3d1 down. I skipped the last 2 days because my shoulder was really bothering me. It wasn't as bad yesterday as it was on Saturday, but I didn't want to risk making it worse.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Glad your feeling better!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L3D3 Done 23 days done total... for this round... I need to stick with it. Almost done! Again!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l3d2 done. Bleh. I'm sooo bored with 30ds.
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    Still here! Will be doing my second round soon (eek)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    grea job Winnie! I was starting to worry it was just Sabrina and I left! =]
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l3d3 down.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L3D4 Done... just a few more days...
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    another day of Level 2 day...can really see difference in my body now....planning to continue L2 till sunday and then start L3 on Monday