40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hello again everyone. I had been a regular on her for quite awhile, I really don't know why I stopped logging, I just did sometime late Feb. I wish I hadn't, my weight is up some and I haven't been exercising nearly as much as I used to. I am back at it now though, and need to start logging every day and exercising most days. I have been doing bike rides with my husband's cousin, did 7 miles, two days in a row, now my knee is hurting. So, need to do a little less of that and more eliptical I guess. Glad to be back. need to make this a priority.
    I have read back what I have missed . Good to hear about you all, lots and lots of new people, love the like and awesome buttons!!!!
    Peeps, good luck with the surgery, that thing must weigh a pound???? Don't over do it, let it heal up.
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1 Speed & Agility"=Done!

LOVE Insanity! my favorite cardio workout these days is max30 since its so short. TEaching the live classes are fun too!
    I don't have MAX:30. I hear Beachbody's summer sale starts today and that will be one of the programs on sale. depending on the discount, I MAY grab it.

Legs & Back=DONE!

it IS on sale! Do you already have a Beachbody account? Id be happy to send you the direct link. message me if you want to chat about the details. You could start it in my next online group too!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1 Game Day & Overtime"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options

LOVE Insanity! my favorite cardio workout these days is max30 since its so short. TEaching the live classes are fun too!
    I don't have MAX:30. I hear Beachbody's summer sale starts today and that will be one of the programs on sale. depending on the discount, I MAY grab it.

Legs & Back=DONE!

it IS on sale! Do you already have a Beachbody account? Id be happy to send you the direct link. message me if you want to chat about the details. You could start it in my next online group too!
    I DID grab it! it's already in my "on demand" and the DVDs should be here any day. T25 is also on sale, though not part of the "summer sale"...grabbed that too.
    I am on BB. i'm in a group currently doing Asylum vol. 1. next we hit volume 2...then P90X2. I don't know what I'm hitting after...one of those though. :P

• narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone! It is weight training day - a mix of upperbody workouts for chest, shoulders and back. Meanwhile, the legs are happy that they are having a rest day...
  • 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Shoulders- just in time for tank top season. Went a little heavier today.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,928 Member
    Options
    Did 2 x splits, today....my leg/glute/ab day PLUS my shoulders/bi's/tri's day. BOOM!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    We had to close the office today. The Muhammad Ali memorial service was going on right across the street. Streets were closed and traffic, parking and security were all issues. But it was a heck of a day in Louisville Ky.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1 Vertical Plyo"=Done!
  • narak_lol
    Options
    Bad weather today so no bike riding. I walked to the supermarket instead of taking the bus - one good thing about Hong Kong is that it is a very small place, just 15 minutes walk and I'm there :D
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    1.5 years to go, wait for me!
  • kkmsann
    kkmsann Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Karen and I'm 40 and new to the group. Excited to continue my journey with you all. I have an 18 month old and I still need to loose 80 lbs. Finally feeling focused on me again. :)
  • 60to35
    Options
    Changed things up today. Drove 40 miles into town for a HIIT class. Glad I did. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Chest & Tris=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1 Back to Core"=Done!
  • narak_lol
    Options
    Hit the gym again today yay!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    LEGS=DONE!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm so frustrated lately, my body is definitely changing!!!! It's been really tough to lose the last few pounds. Looks like my body doesn't want to be below 130. I guess it's time to change my goals. I just want to at least maintain 130 without trying sooo hard!!! Wishful thinking!

Glad to see so many posts!!! Sdereski, congrats on your half marathon!!! Hope you get your medical issues get resolved!

Beeps, seems you are staying positive! Hang in there! Good luck with your surgery. You are in my thoughts!
  • 60to35
    Options
    Legs on tired legs
  • gam3rguy
    Options