Replies

• bowser2301
    bowser2301 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and would like to join. Need to lose 25 more pounds
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Well today was baking day. I made a take off of the Cliff cool mint protein bars, snickerdoodle Apple loaf, gooey chocolate chip cookie bars and skinny chocolate chocolate chip muffins.

Weighed in at my mom's and I'm not down at all which sucks. Was really hoping to lose this week, did the same as the week before but no weight loss.

Hoping to post a pic of the grand baby too.
  • Ian_Davies
    Ian_Davies Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi gang, first time poster in here looking for support and camaraderie.
    I'm down from 92kg to 84.5kg so far. Aiming to get to below 80kgs as my first main goal.

Body fat, loss of confidence in the way I look, lack of energy and just disappointment were my reasons for getting started on the journey. Enjoying the challenge, would love to get below 15% bf, doing this as a life choice rather than a fad, been on the journey for a year now and while I have had one bump am managing to keep the weight off.
  • 3furballs
    edited March 2015
    Options
    sorry, trying to upload a pic
  • 3furballs
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • LittleNell107
    LittleNell107 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Goodness - that is one cute baby! Lovely! Congratulations... again :) She (?) looks very alert for a new born (my apologies - I'm assuming Ainsley is being used as a girl's name).
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    furballs what a beautiful grand baby. You're going to have fun with her.
    alf, we had time change too, I thought I would get up and do my exercise before sunday school, I was so lazy, no real excuses, and stayed in bed too long. Did have time to take some yummy leftovers to a widowed lady friend who's back is hunched over really bad and doesn't get around very well. It ended up being a productive day, got a lot done and church but not the excercises. Well, back on it tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
  • drn404
    drn404 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 45...and trying to lose the wright I have put on since turning 40...have been doing pretty good for about two weeks. Would like to be back in a ten by simmer. I am 5' 11" and weigh 178.9. Getting healthier is my goal.
  • JackieUnlimited
    JackieUnlimited Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Way to go Ian_Davies! Take time for you to start loving yourself again! I have been telling myself every night before I go to sleep "come on body we can do this, we are losing this weight now, don't need it any more it is of no use to me let's be our best" We have to manifest that which we want. If none of us believes we can do this and make changes to be a better us, then we won't.
  • 3furballs
    Options
    @LittleNell107 and @Nataliegetfit. Thanks so much!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Cool Kids.

All my cardio today {except squats} was at work or in the garden. I had planned to get in the garden before work, but the time change robbed me of that chance. Luckily I got off early, so I did get some planting done. I planted mostly green beans, but a row of sweet peas and a row of acorn squash too. {all the equipment pictured below is 1LP(Larro Power)}

v76ahytkvw9v.jpg

m6y64k2g9c9t.jpg

Hell *kitten* {AKA Bad Word} decided the best way she could help was to get in my bag of seeds. But since she wasn't under foot, I left her along.

qps7mbag88jd.jpg

3furballs, pretty grandbaby you have.

Webb, I'm trying to gain weight too. I lost from 240 down to 175, which was great. But I've kept on losing down to 170, which is not so great. I've set 173 as my goal weight, and am trying to get back there. Days like today, when I do lots of work work, creates big calorie burns and not much time for snacking, so it is a challenge.

Welcome to the new guys, and hello to everyone else.

Larro

• allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Tooth implant is doing ok. It is my second one. The whole process takes about 14 weeks. The implant is in but it has to heal up before the false tooth is screwed in.
    Hit 88.5. lbs lost in 14 months.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Morning Kid's !

3furballs- Congrats ! She's a beauty.

Larro- I'm so ready for fresh garden yummies.

Back up 3 lbs. Still under goal ( at 151 lbs. size 6-7 ) so I'm not too concerned. Weather is supposed to be warmer this week ( Yeah ! ) though they are calling for rain. I'm just glad the ice/snow is gone.

Sitting here hungry but not big on breakfast foods. Guess I'll go make myself something while I wait for Josie to wake up.

So many Newbies. Hello and welcome. Post away.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday All~

3furballs- congratulations!! She is adorable!! I am sure you will have fun! Love being a Grammy!!

Welcome to the new folks. We just keep growing- exciting!

Busy weekend, as always, for me. I made it to the gym on Saturday morning and did some lifting before heading to see Hubby. The trip to see him was a good one. He is doing well and it was nice to see him. I will be going back down this coming Saturday. Yesterday I cleaned snow that had accumulated over the last couple of weeks off from my roof with my roof rake. I did a little climbing on the mountains of snow so I could reach and pulled off at least 75% of the snow that was up there. It is hard work as snow is quite heavy, but I thought I did really well- :sweat_smile: Then just laundry and movies at home after.

I ran intervals for about 25 minutes this morning and then did some chest and arm work after. I need to get a handle on my eating again. I find myself snacking WAY more than I should be :unamused:
    Kickboxing starts tomorrow night!!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,963 Member
    Options
    Congrats, 3furballs, she is GORGEOUS!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,963 Member
    Options
    I will weight-train today. And Tuesday and Wednesday as well. Thursday I am traveling and won't return until late Sunday night - no workouts planned from Thurs-Sunday.

Eating habits MUST be closely monitored this week. I want a flat-tummy for weekend travel events.

GO LIFT HEAVY THINGS!

BOOM!
  • leduque
    leduque Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am Late! Is the party over?
  • Heather68462
    Heather68462 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'll be 43 next month. I lost 36 pounds 2 years ago, and gained 20 back last year :( looking to lose that 20 again. I want to run more. I did run regulary, but it is harder with that 20 pounds.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    Congrats, 3furballs, she is GORGEOUS!

Indeed. Congratulations.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Read late. Slept late. Didn't lift.