40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Replies

• narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    So happy the weather improves and I had my dose of 2 hr bike riding!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Back & Traps=Done!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,921 Member
    It's a lifting day, today! BOOM!
  • 60to35
    60to35 Posts: 297 Member
    Arms and abs EARLY this morning.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Long hike Saturday with Scouts. Sore Sunday. DOMS weight up Monday.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Tojo, that's a beautiful view!!!!

Got a quick workout in before work. I'm so tired! Working full time is no joke!!! Ugh!

Have a great evening!
  • dynelrthorpe
    dynelrthorpe Posts: 6 Member
    I am 44. 2 years ago I found out I have all kinds of things wrong with me. I weighed 124 last year and I don't know if it was medicine or my age but I blew up. I am welcoming friends to help me get back down to my correct weight
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Turned the big 5-0 this year! Like to lose about 15-20 pounds and tone up. Also toying with the idea of maybe running another marathon this fall.
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Did I 3 hour ride today then sadly surrendered my bike to my friend for annual maintenance - bikeless for 2 full days :/
  • gam3rguy
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1 Strength"=Done!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Treadmill workout this morning. Ready to tackle this day!!!

Welcome to all the new members!!!
  • gam3rguy
    Bis & Tris=Done!
  • glacierlilly
    glacierlilly Posts: 54 Member
    Me too.
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1 Speed & Agility"=Done!

LOVE Insanity! my favorite cardio workout these days is max30 since its so short. TEaching the live classes are fun too!
    I don't have MAX:30. I hear Beachbody's summer sale starts today and that will be one of the programs on sale. depending on the discount, I MAY grab it.

Legs & Back=DONE!

it IS on sale! Do you already have a Beachbody account? Id be happy to send you the direct link. message me if you want to chat about the details. You could start it in my next online group too!
    I DID grab it! it's already in my "on demand" and the DVDs should be here any day. T25 is also on sale, though not part of the "summer sale"...grabbed that too.
    I am on BB. i'm in a group currently doing Asylum vol. 1. next we hit volume 2...then P90X2. I don't know what I'm hitting after...one of those though. :P

i couldnt do P90X2 to save my life, SO much core and strength that i thought i had... but sadly not for that one. balance balls are KILLER! Loved Asylums. Doing the new Body Beast Up workouts from On Demand right now, so fun!
  • Beeps2011
    Wow, tojo, that photo is SPECTACULAR!
  • Beeps2011
    Hi Alf, gam3rguy, allenpriest.

And "hi" to those of you who just post once and then disappear, lol....it keeps this thread going!
  • gam3rguy
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1 Game Day & Overtime"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    Hi Alf, gam3rguy, allenpriest.

And "hi" to those of you who just post once and then disappear, lol....it keeps this thread going!
    Hi Beeps! way to keep pushing through! good luck with your surgery. next week, right?

• gam3rguy
    "INSANITY: THE ASYLUM Volume 1 Speed & Agility"=Done!

LOVE Insanity! my favorite cardio workout these days is max30 since its so short. TEaching the live classes are fun too!
    I don't have MAX:30. I hear Beachbody's summer sale starts today and that will be one of the programs on sale. depending on the discount, I MAY grab it.

Legs & Back=DONE!

it IS on sale! Do you already have a Beachbody account? Id be happy to send you the direct link. message me if you want to chat about the details. You could start it in my next online group too!
    I DID grab it! it's already in my "on demand" and the DVDs should be here any day. T25 is also on sale, though not part of the "summer sale"...grabbed that too.
    I am on BB. i'm in a group currently doing Asylum vol. 1. next we hit volume 2...then P90X2. I don't know what I'm hitting after...one of those though. :P

i couldnt do P90X2 to save my life, SO much core and strength that i thought i had... but sadly not for that one. balance balls are KILLER! Loved Asylums. Doing the new Body Beast Up workouts from On Demand right now, so fun!
    P90X2 is a MONSTER...s'why i'm gonna do it again! :open_mouth: I haven't tried the "Beast Up" routines...yet. I DID print out the worksheets though! :)